• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land is Going Offline (Oh happy day!!)

S

sweethugger

Ok it's 11:37pm here hurry hurry i need make money been more then 30 minutes *Dancing around the house* i want tso back online hurry hurry

G

Sigh....when life hands you lemons, you should make lemonaide, so with all this talk of spanking, i guess im going to have to break out the whips and thigh-high boots.....

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sigh....when life hands you lemons, you should make lemonaide, so with all this talk of spanking, i guess im going to have to break out the whips and thigh-high boots.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't aware either of those were required for the making of lemonade...

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Got my attention, lol.

As for the downtime, I say if its fixing the leasing error, I'll wait as long as I have to
Good work guys!

K

krazzyspazz

All this talk about evil Avatar Errors, Lemonade, and Knee high boots...im getting all confuzzeled.......tell the gnomes to leave me alone...they are taunting me since i cant get into TSO....EVIL DOERS I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!

K

krazzyspazz

ok...since we lose a nites worth of TSO...do we get a refund on our 9.99??? hehe

J

Jafo

Well, this kinda sucks.. Maybe the problem has to do with giving us "entitled" folks our skill locks back! Then I wouldn't mind waiting so long if it meant I could skill and keep my points..

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

ok...since we lose a nites worth of TSO...do we get a refund on our 9.99??? hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people start crying for refunds every time the city goes down. You're paying about 35 cents a day and losing an hour or 2 here and there....... get over it all ready.

H

hollythor

Um, I tried that blueberry creamer (trying desperately to control gag reflex) Not a very wise choice by the creator. Stick with something that makes sense in coffee, blueberries belong in cobbler! LOL

K

krazzyspazz

Art....take a joke will ya buddy...hence the 'hehe' at the end of the comment. u goofball twin of mine..hehe

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well, this kinda sucks.. Maybe the problem has to do with giving us "entitled" folks our skill locks back! Then I wouldn't mind waiting so long if it meant I could skill and keep my points..

[/ QUOTE ]

I vote to give everyone extra skill locks, or stop losing skills all together, yes i know, then whatever would we all do without skilling, mahaps we could dress in drag and do the hula?

N

nodgree

<blockquote><hr>

Um, I tried that blueberry creamer (trying desperately to control gag reflex) Not a very wise choice by the creator. Stick with something that makes sense in coffee, blueberries belong in cobbler! LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the plain ol' coffee mate creamer. If I feel like flavor its gotta be vanilla or amaretto

G

Hey e1:) EEP!! WEll need to point out this is technology and although we want it so bad to be perfect it never will be..some things just take time:) I want to commend the team though for working as hard as they do on these fixes..specially this late at night...ick..(Like you really want to rack your brain..someone has to do it or forget ever getting back in the game!)Also want to thank them for coming up with ways to keep us interested in the game depite these errors and fixes..GREAT JOB YOU GUYS! and I dont think it's said enough.

N

nodgree

Lol, didnt realize it was you
I just get tired of all the "where's my refund" threads on here. Didnt mean any offense

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the plain ol' coffee mate creamer. If I feel like flavor its gotta be vanilla or amaretto

[/ QUOTE ]

CHOCOLATE!, Nuff said teehee

W

wiw

what is test 3
is it the old test ? and how do l log in to my old test center or can l ? l seem to only b able to play the newest avitar l made in ea land

G

<blockquote><hr>

Now TC3's crashing too...all the lots are kicking people out and not letting them back in...only 1 lot is open!

[/ QUOTE ]

Try now, there's 4 houses open just in skills alone, all in the top 20s of the top 100 list, all with a good amount of people in em. Haven't played TC3 in a while....multi-skill lots abound

G

Test Center 3 is the new Test Center. Test Center was merged with Test Center 3, so Test Center no longer exists, but if you had a paid sim in Test Center it will exist within Test Center 3.

G

<blockquote><hr>

lol, nope, required for proper spanking

[/ QUOTE ]

NOT, says any parent that's ever spanked a child, which is the context of the spanking that Mr. ALE is getting.....shame on you, dirty minded thing

along with Sindran, don't wanna get thread locked and already danced close to the edge of that cliff once LMAO!

*whistles innnocently*

G

Select Test Center 3 on the city selector instead of EA Land and if your TC sim lives thats where you will find it.

Oh and btw I dont like coffee...let alone creamer...yuck.

K

krazzyspazz

Art u goofball....so...hows my CC stuff coming along??? hehe

G

*Looks around innocently* Did I SAY anything dirty minded *takes out mind, looks it over* All shiny and clean!
*Flicks off a few crumbs* Oh, my, my, my, wherever did THOSE come from?! *Giggles nervously*

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah! But blueberry cobbler goes GREAT with a hot cup of French Vanilla cappaccino!

K

krazzyspazz

those werent 'crumbs' u flicked off...they were the remaining braincells u had left..hehe...j/k

G

<blockquote><hr>

those werent 'crumbs' u flicked off...they were the remaining braincells u had left..hehe...j/k

[/ QUOTE ]

You just flicked millions of microscopic avatar pieces all over EA Land! Now it going to take ANOTHER 30 minutes (give or take a few hours) to sweep them up!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That's only a week or so away if the March 8th deadline has anything to do with it. Maybe by the next Wednesday (maybe....the 8th is on a Sat.) amnesty will roll out. I say Wed cuz that's update day.

G

teehee, what was this post about now? lol, creamer, lemonaid, spanking, crumbs, cobbler, talk about off topic LMAO

K

krazzyspazz

see what happens when us TSOers dont get our TSO fix....we are worse then crack addicts without their daily supply!!!...I WANT MY TSO BACK!!!!....**tries to stop the twitching**

G

Excellent question...

Oh yes thats it, the city is offline to fix the avatar leasing error...happy days!

Maybe it will be up by the time it finally finishes downloading for me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people start crying for refunds every time the city goes down. You're paying about 35 cents a day and losing an hour or 2 here and there....... get over it all ready.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking something similiar.....someone worked out the math. A WHOLE DAY'S loss is only 36 cents, so even if I asked for and got reimbursment for the 26 hours of castanet and updater error loops I had I'd not even have enough to buy a cup of coffee or mail a letter, and barely enough to plunk in a payphone or to toss someone and say 'Here's a quarter, call someone who cares.' so wtf is the point of asking for it? LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

CHOCOLATE!, Nuff said teehee

[/ QUOTE ]

OMFG major gag reflex here, my turn! I am a choco-holic and I like mochas so I figured the 'Creamy Chocolate' would be good in the Coffeemate creamers. NOTTTTTTTT
it tasted almost like straight sugar and chocolate sauce to me, which is saying something cuz the only thing I don't like sugar-wise in drinks is sodas.....Diet sodas or bust, the regular tastes like straight Kayro syrup.

G

WTH? you creaming lemaondes and spanking cobler crumbs while talking??
LOL

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

You're not nice. You just made me wake up the hubby with my fit of laughter and he wasn't in the mood to even discuss any of the spanking comments much less try them out AND almost made me get off the computer and go to sleep. As if I could after all this coffee LMAO

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOL

[/ QUOTE ]
I think that might of been funnier if I had spelled lemonades right LOL see what not playing does to me..I hope they can figure it out soon cus next I lose ma fur! and thats not pretty.. a naked Bear!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Still down 10:55pm lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Still down here in Toronto, Ontario, 10:57pm

[/ QUOTE ]

* sighs* Its 12:22 in Ottawa Canda
almost 3 hours later Ea land still aint up .. an umm.. even if i anted to go to tc3.. my sim like up n grew legs n walked away lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Still down 10:55pm lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Still down here in Toronto, Ontario, 10:57pm

[/ QUOTE ]

* sighs* Its 12:22 in Ottawa Canda
almost 3 hours later Ea land still aint up .. an umm.. even if i anted to go to tc3.. my sim like up n grew legs n walked away lol

[/ QUOTE ]

She didn't have legs before?

I'd heard of male sims with woman bodies, but not of sims without legs. This is an issue.

K

krazzyspazz

i dont like this game of hurry up and wait...i did enough of that in the Marine Corps......PATIENTS IS NOT!!!! I REPEAT NOT!!! ONE OF MY VIRTUES...

ok..since this chat thread has been up...we have talked about damn near everything from cobblers to spankings...and about everything in between...i think ill just cut my losses for the nite and PRAY that it will be back up by maint..

As for those doing the 'math' cause of my comment...yeah..they reimburse us for 3 hrs from a whopping 36 cents/day payment...so...i get what...2 cents back give or take..lol..i would like this in small nonsequential pennies please Maxis..ty. hehe

G

<blockquote><hr>

i dont like this game of hurry up and wait...i did enough of that in the Marine Corps......PATIENTS IS NOT!!!! I REPEAT NOT!!! ONE OF MY VIRTUES...

[/ QUOTE ]

*Nods*

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I was taught in a Sunday school lesson one time NOT to pray for patience, cuz if/when you do, God will give you lots of ways/reasons to practice it. I bet somebody did, and that's why we'r *all* practicing it now. Who's gonna fess up?
Nobody, cuz at this point there'd probably be a re-enactment of the Salem witch hunts just to pass time!

K

krazzyspazz

you of all people should know Niki....btw...long time no hear. shocked u even said something to me here since u never talk to me anymore in game or on YIM

G

I definitely did not pray for it, but I got more then my share of practice this weekend, enough allready lol.

edit: Spazz I talked to you not long before my puter crashed which has consumed the last week of my life lol.

K

krazzyspazz

hell with salem witch trials...how about we re-enact the Blair Witch Project?? i bet we could get a better rating then they did..

K

krazzyspazz

maybe they will surprise us and have all cities merged in by maint?? well...we could dream

G

they were gonna spank and torture ALE(avatar leasing error)...something else snuck in