• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EA-Land Down without Warning

• Thread starter imported_Gracie Nito
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Haha, sorry but I'm kinda glad it happened. It gives me a chance to

Cook lunch
Take a shower
Do laundry for work tonight

Otherwise, I'd still be playing and only getting stuff done in sim life

G

<blockquote><hr>

Looks to me like this problem just started less then 30 minutes ago, sheesh what do you expect. Give them some time to get it fixed and try to remember we had some major updates the last few days and these kinds of things are likely to happen.

My mother always says you gather more flies with honey then you do with vinegar. Words of wisdom there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm.... intersting.
My mom used an electrical thingy and a "sexual attractant" that came with it.
I couldn't help visualizing a girl fly in a thong batting her eyes at the boy flies.

I

imported_LFancey

Everyone,

EA-Land was shut down by us. Watch for further communications.

Lee

T

Tristan Lewis

I guess if peoples lives are so pittiful that all they can do is complain about a game. Then ill keep it to myself. But the people that do the Complaining need to read the ROCs too. How is Bashing the dev. team EVERY time you post showing Respect?

M

Monkeybear

<blockquote><hr>

Everyone,

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

It was the gnomes I swear

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have another theory, the train arrived safely with its sims, and half a billion in cash. That would explain a very quick exit from teh game

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, that *would* explain it!
lol.

S

StarreTee

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Everyone,

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the bots were organizing against us. They seemed to be bleeping a lot in the factory.

yeah...I got nuthin.

G

Well im not really complaning i love all the new changes i always wished the game could get back to the way it use to be and i think its on its way of getting there i havent had this much fun for yrs

S

StarreTee

Hey Lee, can we at least have a hint? huh huh? can we...huh???

I've got candy!!! I share it with you for a tiny hint about what's going on and if I will be able to log back on when I get home from work tonight?

*smiles sweetly*

N

November Rain

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Everyone,

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet it was those evil bunny slippers. Those beady eyes! I swear they're watching us

G

Hmmmm.... intersting.
I couldn't help visualizing a girl fly in a thong batting her eyes at the boy flies.

<font color="purple">Holy cow, I totally mis-read this at first, all I saw was "mom using an electrical thing (battery operated?) and sexual something or other... wow.. lol *must get bad visual out of head* </font>

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Everyone,

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet it was those evil bunny slippers. Those beady eyes! I swear they're watching us

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, it was the gnome army I've been working on in DG

G

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmmm.... intersting.

<font color="purple">Holy cow, I totally mis-read this at first, all I saw was "mom using an electrical thing (battery operated?) and sexual something or other... wow.. lol *must get bad visual out of head* </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats hilarious...I saw a girl fly dressed as Mae West saying "Why dont you come up and see me some time big boy."

*pokes Donavan for always giving me freaky visuals*

G

hmmmm I bet anything it was the maids...they never get paid on there... and the way they stand around and watch... they a lil bit shifty!!

On a lighter note..can anyone tell me where I would look to get info on special skill times.. like when we did yesterday in EAL @207%? would be nice to know ... alot only got the tail end of it.

<center> </center>

G

<blockquote><hr>

hmmmm I bet anything it was the maids...they never get paid on there... and the way they stand around and watch... they a lil bit shifty!!

On a lighter note..can anyone tell me where I would look to get info on special skill times.. like when we did yesterday in EAL @207%? would be nice to know ... alot only got the tail end of it.

<center> </center>

[/ QUOTE ]

So far Luc has been posting these events on www.tso-e.com.

S

StarreTee

The Dev blog is where all the cool stuff is posted. I check it pretty regularly and that's how I find out about stuff.

Except for what's going on right now that is.

G

Thanks! Anything else of interest i should know about??..like ohh i don't
know was there a train crash??lol:p jk :p

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks! Anything else of interest i should know about??..like ohh i don't
know was there a train crash??lol:p jk :p

[/ QUOTE ]

I had 2 sims on that train. I'm playing one of them right now in AV. Looks like it hasn't left the station yet. Gracie, what did you do THIS time?!

~Coy

G

Lol, this reminds me of the I Love Lucy episode that was on TV Land today. Lucy, Ricky, Ethyl and Fred were taking a train trip somewhere, and Lucy left her purse at the newsstand, with the tickets in her purse.

Maybe that's what happened here?

S

StarreTee

I'm leaving for RL work. Really...really REALLY hoping that I can get back on when I come home tonight.

G

So like if Gracie is Lucy (cuz we know shes to blame for everything), "Gracie you've got some splainin to do!"

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Uh...but but but, It was so shiney and sparkly! I just picked it up off the tracks. I didn't know it was holding the tracks together!

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

So like if Gracie is Lucy (cuz we know shes to blame for everything), "Gracie you've got some splainin to do!"

[/ QUOTE ]

::pictures Gracie stomping around in a vat of mystic fruit::

G

Or shovelling in vats of Extreme Haggis to stop the overflow at the restaurant!

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

I Love Gracie

[/ QUOTE ]

She may be ruining our game experience by constantly messing everything up, but yet she has that endearing quality you can't help but adore. Gracie 4 Eva!

G

The dev team took all the cities down.

We are waiting for updates..................

I

imported_debslee

So we are all sitting here refreshing the page...willing something to change....some of us got up early Sat morning to play.....[sigh]

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

So we are all sitting here refreshing the page...willing something to change....some of us got up early Sat morning to play.....[sigh]

[/ QUOTE ]

Refresh.

Refresh.

Refresh.

Refresh.

Refresh.

G

Parizad has just posted a new thread - they are fixing an expolit.

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

Come play on FB with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Football? lol. WTH is FB?

OHHHH Facebook. lol.

G

Yes ALL cities are down - ony TC3 is playable at the moment

DOH no they arent - I was looking at the red '!' that tells us the citites are full sorry

G

I'm sorry guys. My fault.

I didn't check my e-mail before leaving home this morning, and through a trial of errors, I had to do the home to work commute twice.

I'm sorry.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I see,,the cheerleaders are allowed to keep cheering, but those of us who are angry at the situations have to shut up. Good to know. But knowing isn't going to shut me up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah...spreading the negativity further is such a better idea.......

Not.

G

This issue is addressed by Parizad in another thread. Locking this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.