• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) EA&E Gold Goblin - Wednesday 14th October

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Firstly thank you all for coming to tonights 550th Auction! And for attending Bovine Madness afterwards to celebrate with us! Also a big thanks to the one and only Mesanna who turnt up and gave us a truly epic fireworks display! Lastly a huge thanks to Amantala who has put so much time, dedication, sweat, blood and tears into the auction for so many years now at it's helm; and to her trusty sidekicks Geoffrey and Mus.

The event is a bit past the 550th auction but the date came around so fast and had to allow for 2 week planning and setup period to get it hosted :)

We hope to see you there for a bit of fun and a chance to win some prizes!!! :)

Last edited:

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really need to start setting an alarm on my phone again for the auction, I've been missing far too many due to sheer absent-mindedness! Can't remember the last time I was at a bovine madness.

Anyway to echo what Esca said - big thanks and congratulations to the auction team for keeping it going so long, a tremendous achievement :cheerleader:

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It'll be a little adventure for us after the auction, there will be chances to solve some riddles for prizes and lots of stuff to battle :) And a nice goodybag at end for everyone :)

Melchiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
D'oh, have been called away to work tomorrow night and need to stay over... Would have loved to have been there!