• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

E-F

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vyal

no the Steelers own wtf is EF? I saw one guy with a stupid name using a pot chug script thats bout all I saw.

PASmountaindew

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's cool it on the accusations or who is or is not using scripts. This kind of discussion is not even allowed in the PvP thread so let's not have it here. If you don't use scripts then cool and awesome for you.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have video proof :scholar::scholar::scholar:
we must eliminate cheaters from Legends :scholar::scholar::scholar:

OooOO your the *person* that said i was scripting my cures? same dude i killed after the oj :/.. and fyi mages dont run pot chugging scripts because it cancels your spells when it auto cures etc.. so know wtf your talking about before you make stupid posts and also have you ever used uoassist? its this thing that allows you to make pot chugging macros....

PS YOU JUST GOT VERBALLYWTFPWNDINRLNEWBNUTS:owned::owned::owned::owned:

V

Vyal

You can talk all the trash you want but we sat there poison spammed you and watched you instant cure listen I KNOW FOR A 100% FACT that you had a script running ok bud don't kid yourself.

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no the Steelers own wtf is EF? I saw one guy with a stupid name using a pot chug script thats bout all I saw.
1. Steelers SUCK! and says alot about you as a fan :loser:
2.E-F = Elite Few, i would think you would know this tag because we ran this shard about six months ago.. and doing it again with only 3 members.
3. My characters name isnt stupid, its just to advanced for someone with no education to understand.
4. read other post

MiNi MaGi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can talk all the trash you want but we sat there poison spammed you and watched you instant cure listen I KNOW FOR A 100% FACT that you had a script running ok bud don't kid yourself.
it was one dude.. u didnt even flag me i just didnt like you and killed you after i killed him :/, and well i guess your just to smart for me... next time page and stop trolling these forums and go outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.