• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

dye tub prices, and where on Catskils can I get them?

• Thread starter Pah-uh-zahn
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pah-uh-zahn

I've been playing the game again for about the time KR came out, although I've had an account since Renaissance. I lost houses die to inactivity, and now I am at least trying to get dye tubs back.

I want to know how much a leather dye tub, a black dye tub, and a runebook dye tub cost?

My beggar/ lockpicker (El'Amin da Bum) has been collecting a good amount of money scavenging coins, and My other characters don't see as much time anymore, but I want to get them back into the game again.

If this isn't the correct forum, could you direct it to where I could get a response??

S

Static

These are the prices i found running around Catskils for yeah, I normally play atlantic but just running around these are the prices i found!

Catskils

Leather Dye Tub-700,000
Black Dye Tub -59,999
Runebook Dye Tub-2,000,000

Welcome back Btw :), I would consider making a crafter Miner/Tailor etc, if thats your style or go to the PVP side. I seem to do very well on the crafter Side.

Again Welcome back Pm me if you need anything.

Peace

A Blind Man

P

Pah-uh-zahn

Thanks guys, you have been great!

I'm hoping to go to the black market tomorrow, but if my Card gaming tournament goes too long, I'll never get back from Philly in time. I will check out the market in time. I like the idea of the United pirates guild, but I don't have any characters, that are in the "pirate" character. Oh well

As for the malls for tub sales, I'll check it out. And for public tubs, thanks a bundle!!