• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Dwain Surreys Dreamcatcher - A Memory Of The Soothsayer's Demise

Peil

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So nice. I want to buy this, too. PM or ICQ me :)

Snow78

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
by far one of the coolest items ive gotten. :D Great event to!

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want one too! I missed the event last night :( Anybody selling one on cats please pm me!

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a nifty item from a clicky, I am glad they changed the color so knitting will still be a top ten server birth item.

Rador

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a nifty item from a clicky, I am glad they changed the color so knitting will still be a top ten server birth item.
I dont agree! It is destroyed like a lot of others.. :( just a bit less..

The EM´s should be more carfuly whit there choice of rewards.. at least it was not on a vending maschien.

Cheers
Rador

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM told people to go to EM Hall and some people did that and they missed out when EM opened the reward gate to the vending machine.

To get to the reward gate you also have to run a gauntlet of monsters. No way newbie chars can make it alive. Not sure how many of the newbie chars got ressed at the end.

Most people are keeping the one or two they got so good luck finding alot of them on the market.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I missed the whole event.
Am still looking for one if anyone has one for sale.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im thinking about selling not really sure what the going price is but i want to get as much as possible

Luedeus

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im curious how I started the thread and I only got one PM about one being sold lol

S

shulginist

Am I the only one who has an issue with other people posting wtb so and so items in the same thread started by someone else? I know it has happened for ages but seen it happen quite a bit in the last couple of weeks.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Am I the only one who has an issue with other people posting wtb so and so items in the same thread started by someone else? I know it has happened for ages but seen it happen quite a bit in the last couple of weeks.

I try not to do this. But I dunno, it seems better than 4 or 5 folks starting the same thread about it and cluttering up the boards with bumps and updates.

FYI Catskills is my home shard and I missed the event. I went to Luna bank on cats and started shouting for one. A friend saw me at the bank and took pity on me by selling me their dream catcher. I didn't get any pm offers at all from posting in this thread. I updated the thread saying I got one so no one would pm me. Sorry to the OP for any inconvenience.