• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] [DVI] Rare Traders Hub

D

DVI

As promised here is the schedule for the shipment service we will be offering.

As the only two active hubs are currently Atlantic & Pacific the schedule will be subject to changes and adjustments as new locations are added.

All transfers will occur on Sunday, which I will be viewing as the last day of the week, at 5pm EST. Some weeks may run earlier or later due to changes to my schedule, any changes will be made public with as much advance warning as possible.

Also, please be aware that there will be a minimum number of 5 participants required for a transfer to occur. In the event that the minimum number is not met, the transfer will be rescheduled for the following week to allow more players to sign up, or a slightly higher rate can be paid by those with reservations. The cost per individual will be 5m, and the maximum number of items per player will be 150. For anyone wishing to transfer more than 150 items a slightly higher fee can be paid.

If you have questions, please contact me via ICQ [247-299-718] or PM me.

May

Week 1 [May 17th-May 23rd]
Atlantic >>> Pacific

Week 2 [May 24th - May 30]
Pacific >>> Atlantic

June

Week 3 [May 31st - June 6th]
Atlantic >>> Pacific

Week 4 [June 7th - June 13th]
Pacific >>> Atlantic

Week 5 [June 14th - June 20th]
Atlantic >>> Pacific

Week 6 [June 21st - June 27th]
Pacific >>> Atlantic

T

Trevelyan

Fantastic idea!

So 5 people can do 30 items each for a little group, at 1 mil!

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Excellent I have a bag that needs to come from atlantic to pacific. !!!

G

Gunga_Din

My vendor is up at the hub....

Enjoy :)

** Hub is located out of West Luna Gate and then across from SW corner of Luna Walls.

C

Crystal Rose

On Pacific the hub is out of the East exit out of Luna and a few houses South.

D

DVI

Going forward all vendors at all hubs will be free and can be used to sell rares, or simply for gold storage to make it easier for you to purchase rares on other shards.

In addition dont forget the first hub to hub transfer will be beginning soon!

oh and bc i keep forgetting!

Sup Soc is the resident broker, in addition to myself for any trades exceeding the vendor cap.