• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dusting off my wizard's hat for a little bit.

Mythran-Lankester

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello - ello - elo - lo -lo - o - ...

Soo I tried this wonderful General Chat (*salutes*) today in game - and found about 4 people, so I thought I'd post here as well, see who's still around, or just lurking on the forums.

A few days ago I saw the new project Richard Garriot is working on, and it gave major UO nostalgia, so I've activated my account to have a look around.

If you know Myth/Lank - my 2 main PvM wizards and still have my ICQ, drop me a message, or PM me here and look me up.

spamspamspamspam

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Holy crap Kank! It's Heinz /Helmut (etc.) von Weez

Not many around anymore. Napa has been quiet over the past two years or so. I'm in a pretty much inactive guild with Platinum, who you may remember. Rosh was with us for a short time maybe three years ago or so. Elb was on a bit maybe four years ago. I never see anyone running around with the M^F at all. A lot of old Napa folks pay other shards, though some recent content has caused a bit of interest so that the shard isn't completely dead (though still pretty close).

I don't run icq anymore, but drop me a pm and let me know how tings are going!