[Discussion] Duped Items Lists / Faction Tagged Items

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 25, 2011
Does anyone have the links to the pages that includes all known items to have been duped? I was searching for it just now and could not find the lists anywhere. Thanks if anyone can point us in the right direction.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 25, 2011
Tyty, the item I was wondering about wasn't on there... I just wanted to make sure it was worth buying before I owned 2 of them.

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 12, 2008
Baja Shard
2010 10 of them dropped and 10 years later there is one for sell at what 175M, sounds cheap to me but I am using logic that there is not 10 of them left and thinking they should be more. Just because they are not on the duped list does that really prove they were not duped.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 17, 2009
Atlantic
@Lord Frodo 175 seems high to me. it wasnt a drop, it was an EM crafted item. name is white, not yellow. theres some market for EM crafted items, but not much cause well, theyre crafted. the Shadowlord faction tag is cool, honestly i never even knew these were EM crafted, thought it was a player name (its only 1 letter over whats currently createable, so hard to tell the difference). i still wouldnt pay 175m for one but maybe someone who was at the event, or really into EM crafted items would.

i doubt they were duped. theres much better things to dupe, and most duping took place 2005-2006ish?. question is in 2010 could the name be created? currently it can not be created but only by 1 letter. names have changed a bit over the years.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 25, 2011
I didn't know there was one for 175m, I never check auction safes usually (if that was it.) I paid a quite a bit less to be honest, I only had about 50m yesterday and spent it on 3 items.... I have 1.2m left, lol. I did pretty well on that one, I was just worried as it's the second I had seen and I usually don't end up with 2/10 of an EM item. But I just wanted to see the old list and double check before I bought it for sure.

2010 10 of them dropped and 10 years later there is one for sell at what 175M, sounds cheap to me but I am using logic that there is not 10 of them left and thinking they should be more. Just because they are not on the duped list does that really prove they were not duped.
This is very true as well. The scales of justice for example.... I have seen twice as many of those for sell as there were supposedly in existence. I just wanted to make sure on the old list though for certain, as those seemed to be duped by the 100's (server birth statues and phoenix suits.) For that reason alone I have never owned a pair of the glacial pants when they were for sell, I focused on other things typically. I figured I could always get a pair of glacial pants or a phoenix suit if I really wanted one.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 23, 2008
@Lord Frodo 175 seems high to me. it wasnt a drop, it was an EM crafted item. name is white, not yellow. theres some market for EM crafted items, but not much cause well, theyre crafted. the Shadowlord faction tag is cool, honestly i never even knew these were EM crafted, thought it was a player name (its only 1 letter over whats currently createable, so hard to tell the difference). i still wouldnt pay 175m for one but maybe someone who was at the event, or really into EM crafted items would.

i doubt they were duped. theres much better things to dupe, and most duping took place 2005-2006ish?. question is in 2010 could the name be created? currently it can not be created but only by 1 letter. names have changed a bit over the years.
Not to hijack the thread, but is there a market for faction tagged items?

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 25, 2011
It depends what they are and the names. Some are worth 300k and will just go in a storage chest never to be seen. Some may be displayed on mannequins and be worth 3-10m. Some have been on VS for over a year with no buyers. Some get bought the first time someone sees them. It just depends... like most people.... my house cannot hold 1 more single mannequin. It gets harder and harder to add to a collection. : P : P

The ones for sell on VS for 20m are way off I believe.... no one has and will ever buy them. Someone decided to jack the prices up about a year or so ago for some reason. I think that is just people trying to set a market with the new commission vendors. I have never bought one for over 10mish... and aim at 5m personally, and even then they have to be perfect names to match my mannequins... or something special like a verite bone harvester from [Min] with a good name. Some examples of some near perfect ones in my opinion, which may be worth 15-20m (20mish would be about my limit for perfect types of these), as I need rubble and a ton of other stuff still:

Faction Tagged Items 1.jpg
Faction Tagged Items 2.jpg

The ones on the 2nd floor match my "Love One Another ! " [XoX] guildstone and my "420" [PoT] guild stones nicely. : D
[I have about 20 others in a chest made by Kotob [TB] on the bottom floor of the tiny house, that'll never be displayed and were like 150-300k ea.]
The chest I payed like 5-10m for to have a chest.

Last edited:

FaceToName

Journeyman
Jan 31, 2020
Seems like u should buy a side by side to have double of manequins, wich conveniantly Im selling

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 25, 2011
Seems like u should buy a side by side to have double of manequins, wich conveniantly Im selling
I have 3 museums side by side, hehehe. The other is up to the left out of the picture a few tiles. Sorry I just uploaded that image with the edit. I certainly cannot buy anything else atm... I only have literally 1.2m or so. I need to stock vendors, but have not for about a year and a half. : P

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Feb 25, 2011
Yeah it seems like there is always a Lord Orion The Haunted [SL] on some safe or vendor for sale. Either its really unpopular or there are a lot of these.
To be honest, this is the only one so far with the Shadowlord tag I have saw come up on vendor search personally. The one without the Shadowlord tag I have saw 3 or 4 times though, which is why I was wondering as well. There was one on an auction safe on the north side of Luna for about a year or so though. I never cared much as I had purchased the first from a friend. But when this one came up on VS it was too cheap not to notice, I had to have 2 of them.

I added factions to the tags on this post for future reference all, and am changing the name slightly too since the discussion is split two ways. :) :) Thanks all for the information, anything else can always help. Feel free to continue discussions all.

Qikdraw

Sage
Stratics Veteran
May 13, 2016
I need to stock vendors, but have not for about a year and a half. : P
If you have napa items to sell let me know. I'm buying for my museum (currently closed, undergoing renovations).