• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Duo Cross healer templates? What do you use?

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't used healing in years. Does anyone use a cross healung team for large game? If so, what template do you and your partner play?

I was thinking of using:
120 Swords (or other)
120 Anatomy
120 Tactics
120 Heal
120 Chivalry
120 Parry

Is there anything I'm missing? Would I be better off with the katana or switch to fencing for the leaf blade.

I'm so used to playing a bushido guy, it will be strange without it.

I plan to start out against the burning Mage and hope to be able to fight Slasher, Stygian and maybe even Exodus and Corgul..

This would be most excellent. Just don't have a clue what template they are using.

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, I looked these guys up on Uo.com and found the template. I'll switch out parry for Bushido and try it out!

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I find bandy cross healing to be extremely useful for Throwers or Archers when taking on Osiredon.

Kittle Cattle is using a War Axe probably to specifically damage Exodus' Stamina so he swings slower, thus allowing time for bandies to kick in between swings.
I'd be interested in seeing the properties on their weps/armor though. Whether they used Refinements or not, and what properties exactly were on their weps. I can't exactly see what wep that Bal Bas Bow was using. I suspect that at least one of them had 50% HLA on their wep, and both obviously had Stam Leech/Mana Leech. I wonder if one of them had Hit Fatigue on their weapon as well.

Last edited:

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find bandy cross healing to be extremely useful for Throwers or Archers when taking on Osiredon.

Kittle Cattle is using a War Axe probably to specifically damage Exodus' Stamina so he swings slower, thus allowing time for bandies to kick in between swings.
I'd be interested in seeing the properties on their weps/armor though. Whether they used Refinements or not, and what properties exactly were on their weps. I can't exactly see what wep that Bal Bas Bow was using. I suspect that at least one of them had 50% HLA on their wep, and both obviously had Stam Leech/Mana Leech. I wonder if one of them had Hit Fatigue on their weapon as well.
I was thinking of carrying one weapon with hit fatigue and the other with mana drain. Doubletap!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two players x-healing is extremely powerful. I would modify your template to accommodate 300 points in weapon skills for the lmc bonus. So a modification of your above template would be:

120 Swords
120 Bushido
60 Parry
120 Anatomy
120 Tactics
90 Healing (use enhanced bandages)
90 Chiv

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was thinking along the lines of 120 Macing/GM Tact/GM Anat/GM Healing/GM Parry/120 Bush/80 Chiv. Then use the Duelist's Edge to boost Anat to 110, and use a pair of Jewelry with +5 Anat/15% HCI/15% DCI/25% EP/+25% DI to boost Anat to 120 for more damage and better heals. Could even drop the 25% EP and replace it with +10 Tactics to bring you to 120 Tact as well, if you want to swap to a 50% EP Ecru Citrine Ring every 3 mins to chug, which is pretty easy with the EC macros.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
120 weapon skill
120 Bushido
120 Chivalry
100 Tactics
100 Anatomy
100 Healing
60 Parry

Podolak's template also looks pretty good. I had just raised my chivalry to 120 a while ago and the benefits of that are pretty neat.