• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Dunno if this is worth anything ?

• Thread starter grabber5575
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

grabber5575

Sorry still learning all the new stuff since I left. Figured I'd find out before I trash it. I know alot of people don't want negatives or cursed items, figured I'd check though with the splintering and mage weap and Battle Lust , though I have to now go an read up on wtf that means since it's the first time I seen it on anything. knife.png

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry still learning all the new stuff since I left. Figured I'd find out before I trash it. I know alot of people don't want negatives or cursed items, figured I'd check though with the splintering and mage weap and Battle Lust , though I have to now go an read up on wtf that means since it's the first time I seen it on anything. View attachment 9722
would still be really good for Arena fight in tram even with the cursed property but the brittle property makes it useless since that weapon will break in like 10 minutes.

G

grabber5575

Ah ok , thank you. Havin so much to read up on I just assumed "Brittle" just meant it wore down and say 2x the pace of other weapons. Where as Durability increased the wear and tear duration. I appreciate it.