• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dungeon crawler suggestions

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy folks,

So, long ago I had a provo dungeon crawler, and I don't remember what his setup was, and now, with so many other skill choices available, I'm looking for suggestions.

Base template is:
music 100
provo 100
Stealing 100
hiding 100
stealth 100
LP 100
magery, enought to use scrolls to get in and out where I can

So, I wish I remembered how my old template was as it worked wonderfully, but I don't. I haven't been able to figure all the available skills out yet and where they might fit in best, even after a ton of reading.

Provo always kept me out of trouble (and I love using it), but looking for suggestions as to the rest.

This toon is for using to obtain as many of the stealables in dungeons that I can get my hands on, any and all suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks guys and gals

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
you need to get your stealing to 120 if your gonna be a crate thief, nothing worse then rolling up on a level 10 artifact and missing stealing it 30 times.

your stealth, for rolling around in normal dungeon setting, ya wont need to go higher then 80.
you can go even lower then that and get one of them nice stealth robes or maybe some shadow dancer leggings, or even a smugglers bandanna.

i run kinda the same thing, just no barding skills.
so i put on remove trap and detect hidden so i could open any treasure box i find with my bare hands.