• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dungeon Chests?

G

I read a little write up on stratics but have some questions. I hope this is the place.

Can you get anything decent from level 4 dungeon chests? Is there any one dungeon/ spot better than another?

I'd love to know if/where people use the lockpicking skill other than to open treasure chests.

Thanks

G

Most stuff in chests is garbage, but thats not to say you will never get any keeper items. Most peeps just use LP for t-hunts.

G

we raid the chests when we in the dungeons, mainly gold, sometimes something decent will pop in the chest, but most times just gold.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The average gold farming amount (non peerless/champ) is a safe 100k/hr. This can easily be attained picking chests. Items are pretty lame though, with the occasional diamond in the rough. If they would only put loot in the Ilsh chests now. What a waste.