• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dumb Question of the day?

A

allan1850

Does anyone know which (if any) NPC's buy fried eggs, cooked chicken legs and cooked fish steaks? I have stacks of these and I'd rather sell them to an NPC rather then toss them in a trash barrel.

Thanks

Allan

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fishers on the piers in towns with those ie Skara, Glow, Zento etc. will buy ye fishsteaks cooked even uncooked. The town butchers may buy meats, not sure about cooked eggs though ..hrmm.

A

allan1850

I just tried to sell cooked fishsteaks in Zento and Skara, but the fishers only replied with "You have nothing I would be interested in."

Allan

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ??? Well I know I sold em to someone on the darn piers or ship wright area shops hmmmm :(

Typical npcs we should fire some of em they are just never interested in anything we have some of em.

I think one of the museumy or whatever quests also take in fish steaks vesper one of those but it has to be thousands for some crummy few points on the tier and hardly worth it. :(

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think one of the museumy or whatever quests also take in fish steaks vesper one of those but it has to be thousands for some crummy few points on the tier and hardly worth it. :(
Actually its the fisher at the brit library that takes fish steaks, but he only accepts raw fish steaks, not cooked.