• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

duke pirre got hacked and deleated any help?

L

liod23

duke pierre got hacked and deleted cuz i got my acc back any help to get him back? if kippy mizzencrumbs is reading this plzzz b my friend in king lopez 28 laff meet me in donalds dock in crazy river or welcome valley

T

toontownhappy

duke pierre got hacked and deleted cuz i got my acc back any help to get him back? if kippy mizzencrumbs is reading this plzzz b my friend in king lopez 28 laff meet me in donalds dock in crazy river or welcome valley
I'm not kippy, but Welcome Valley doesn't go past TTC. When you leave TTC you aren't in Welcome Valley anymore.

L

liod23

I'm not kippy, but Welcome Valley doesn't go past TTC. When you leave TTC you aren't in Welcome Valley any more.
i know i also said crazy river

T

toontownhappy

Yes, I saw that, thanks. I just wanted to remind you that Welcome Valley, Donald's Dock doesn't exist.

S

Steveo

One question liod23. How did you get your toon to 139 when the max is only 137? Please explain

L

liod23

its realy 139 cuz they might have moved it cuz i did all laff tasks

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, it can't "really" be 139, because not even devs have 139 laff. The max is 137.

L

Little Sadie

You can't be 139. There are no tasks to take you that high yet.

L

liod23

oh yea there was a bug b-cuz when i was 21 laff it became 23 and i didnt even do a task!

S

soupandquackers

no there wasnt a bug, you are lying. I have never seen anyone pass 137 because of a bug.

S

soupandquackers

I dont even beleive you have a 131 laff toon the way your acting.

C

Cherri Bear

I don't understand how someone can get hacked in Toontown? Maybe we can, I just don't know that much about it.

My login name and password is something no one would ever figure out in a million years.

I know I have heard about hackers stealing identity, but why a Toon?

Just wondering.

S

soupandquackers

People send bogus emails telling people to give them their password and username and that they are from TT. They will say something like we need to check something or your credit card wouldnt work.

C

Cherri Bear

:( Ugh...never thought of that. That is awful!!!

Thanks for answering SoupandQuackers!

I like your name! :)

~ Taffy Crumblesnooker (107 laff)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But Soup, that isn't hacking either. That's phishing. My bet is he either did this (and got phished) or he gave his password to someone who turned out to be less than honorable.

And to the OP: When there is a bug, hack or glitch that makes it possible to gain laff you didn't earn, the cap is STILL at the highest you can get legitimately. Therefore, you can argue all you want, but you can NOT get past 137, legitimately or not.

L

liod23

i just got a e-mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rant2::rant2::rant2:

listen! if u have no ideas 2 help me then leave me alone!!!!!!case closed!!!!!

L

Little Sadie

LOL! We aren't harassing you. We are just telling you it isn't possible. When did you max boss by the way? I don't remembe ever seeing your toon working boss while I was working it.

S

soupandquackers

So your going to report all of us for telling you the right thing, when you were the one that found this forum anyways and starting lying your tail off.

L

liod23

you know your not helping so plzzz leave me alone and plzz stop talking and im kindly asking all of you to leave me alone

so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz leav me alone

L

Little Sadie

Who is Kippy Mizzencrumbs? She doesn't belong to this board. I highly suggest you go to Toontowncentral.com or for a better fit, try Toontask.com. I'm sure you'll find like minded people there. Perhaps one will be Kippy Mizzencrumbs.

L

liod23

this case is closed no one else reply (but if u can help me by telling me how 2 get duke pirrre then reply) back im asking you kindly