• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

duels

Uncle Talbo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here it is the rule of the duel.

You have decided to invest considerable time into you template. Reasons may range from surviveability to offensive capabilities, and somewhere in between. You have taken the time so you should fight it as you see fit.

your a dexor: get your disarm out and your bleed or your posion or your nerve strike, its all good.
mages: stop whining bout a guy that throws a dog on you, i mean after all you did just cast explo, plague, (trigger) bombard fs. hey man if you have the spell use it.
archers: is that a dismount in your pocket or are you glad to see me? hey man use your moving shot, and your phsycic
tammers: "all kill= a lot of skill" at least 200 skill points eh? dont worry bout the global, put your dread on that ******.
ohhhh and the pots. look man if your rocking six arties and you go on global telling a guy he's lame cause he just used a pot, your kinda a big ole Sissy. hey hippacrate tell me how its working out for you.

Bottom line is, if your fighting a guy you should use as much of your assets as you need to to finnish the fight. if there is an agreement before the duel that you cant use something, thats on you, if you agree to it follow it.
if your rocking a duel and someone jumps in, break away. you would want the same oppurtunity from him. If your just trying to get away then run dummy, sometimes they will give up on catching you. ( by the way you lost that one) dont go talking cheap about how you would have had him if...

look man i like fighting all of you guys, lets just stop with the whole "your not doing a duel right" garbage. let a brother know up front if there is some off limits ****, and if there is, maybe you need to rethink your temp.

thats what i got to say bout that . stay frosty chessy. see you in sossaria.
Milk-

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
well said my friend. well said. oh... and if you attack my bro, i'll jump in.

and i'm not milk, i'm kel. if i do something, i did it, not him. don't get all butt hurt. but i love you all anyways.

hey! what'd you buy with my insurance money?