• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DSP. COON UP.. Where's COP ? Sun.. 12:12 pst.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh where oh where could little cop be.... oh where .......

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, just wow... I was was snuggled on the the couch with my husband watching Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. You really need a life OUTSIDE the game. :(

H

harrypotted III

Wow, just wow... I was was snuggled on the the couch with my husband watching Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. You really need a life OUTSIDE the game. :(
I don't know about you but we haven't played uo for 4 months, and we came back because COP was bragging about how they "made us quit". We come back they die in the house and then they hide.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umm....

You really need a life OUTSIDE the game.
Congrats...and prior to doing the spawn I ran out and bought my wife & her co-workers burgers & brought them them over & hung out for her lunch....

What I find amusing is that since this is a msg board about UO you find it necessary to try to imply that since we are giving you some greif over not a

SINGLE

person in your huge guild showing... no one even tried to take the despise spawn from us.... (all 3 of us...) I mean it's not like Middle of the day on a weekend there isn't at least a few of you guys on... We never saw a soul.... but with all those stealthers you guys have....

Anyway..... Blah Blah Blah.. we KNOW... ALL of COP was out having family picknicks... So nice! We'll do more spawns so you can spend more time with your family....

Jagerstadt

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RTLFC

A suggestion:

Before you (generic, plural) hit the 'post' button, re-read what you've written and ask yourself, 'If I said this to his face would he try to knock my teeth down my throat?'
If the honest answer is 'probably', what you are about to post is almost certainly a troll. Please post within the ethos of rules A and B of our Rules of Conduct.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.