• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dsfafsa houses?

P

Pepper

I've been away from the game for a few years. I was exploring Lake Austin to see how the housing situation is, possibly transfer my bard there. Half the shard seems to be convered with those small stone houses owned by Dsfafsa. What's that about? Are they ever going to drop?

There is a lot to recomend this shard but I want to place a big house. Do you guys think that's even possible here?

Thanks

D

Desolation87

Have a look around malas. If you can't find a spot for an 18*18 (biggest house before keeps and castle) then your not in malas.

The Dsfafsa houses have been bought up alot. I think the conclusion we came to was that EA gave away the towers as a present along time ago. Ones that weren't claimed still stand waiting to be claimed. They've been there for years and most likley be there for a few more years yet.

V

Vahne

Why does everyone hate on dsfasfa? lol
You want an 18x18 go to continent south of Luna. It's almost completely empty. And if you spend a few hours you could probably find one in tram or tokuno

P

Pepper

I want a Keep or a Castle. You still can't place those in Malas or Tokuno?

I've got some characters with enough money on shards with no chance of getting enough space. I'll transfer the one, she has plenty of cash, I just need the spot and I'm checking shards.

I'm bringing a couple of newbies to the game with me, trying to impress them with a castle :p

I've had almost every house in this game including a few custom houses, I just want a Keep or castle now.

A

Azazel of LA

If you want a keep I got like 5 spots in fel still marked , I will gladly show you one if you want.

T

T_Amon_from_work

I want a Keep or a Castle. You still can't place those in Malas or Tokuno?

I've got some characters with enough money on shards with no chance of getting enough space. I'll transfer the one, she has plenty of cash, I just need the spot and I'm checking shards.

I'm bringing a couple of newbies to the game with me, trying to impress them with a castle :p

I've had almost every house in this game including a few custom houses, I just want a Keep or castle now.
I thought a keep would be neat but they are hard as the dickens to deco! Honest! But there is a spot for an 18x18 just S of where I am.

E

Evilminion

Oooo! I've deco'ed two keeps and a castle for guildmates; if anyone needs advice or help with decoration on these, just let me know! :) :)

T

T_Amon_from_work

Oooo! I've deco'ed two keeps and a castle for guildmates; if anyone needs advice or help with decoration on these, just let me know! :) :)
You & I need to talk, kiddo. I'd like ya to see what I have and where I want to go with it ... same time you can pick up that slayer tambourine! :)

Tonite may be rough as I have some plumbing repairs (read: rigging) to do in the kitchen sink. But if I can get some online time we can do it. Can't recall if you have ICQ or not ... PM me.