• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Dryad Allure : what is the toughest monster that can be charmed ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is the Artic Ogre Lord the toughest monsters that can be charmed with the Spellweaving Dryad Allure spell ?

Or is there any other tougher "humanoid" that can be charmed with the spell ?

Thanks.

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that might be the toughest. Though I haven't tried any other ones in a while. I'm pretty sure the crazed/burning mages in shame can't be charmed otherwise I'd recommend one of them.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are 'human' rather than 'humanoid'.
In theory the hungry ogre and cave troll in Wrong would be tougher, but I haven't tried those. I'll update in a few when I have :D

That's a 'yes' on those two :D
allured.jpg

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I am not sure if they can still be allured or not.. but when the Humanoid critters spawn in Covetous prison they were UBER ;) Outside of that the Green Cave Troll gets my vote, last time I tried (which was a while back) the Hungry Ogre was not able to be allured.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Was playing around with that today too lol. I realized that I was actually talking about Fezzik the Cook, not the Hungry Ogre. I wish Fezzik could be allured :D

My money is still on the Cave Troll, it has more hp's and better resists than the Hungry Ogre. cave troll.png

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So is there a verdict so far on what would be the toughest "charmeable" humanoid with Dryad Allure ?

So far the Cave Troll (would be Heidi's Troll in the picture shown in Petra's post, right ?) outside the Covetous Prison gets the 1st place or is there any better candidate ?

What about Lurg in the Painted Caves ?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The troll is from Wrong, not Covetous, and to the best of my knowledge you can't allure named creatures, such as Lurg.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The high end meer captains are nice to allure too in ilsh. Depends are what you need the monster for. Cant allure a paragon one though, darn it.