• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dry Creek Lodge {Atlantic}

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not as great as many that I have seen around here, but I'm not as creative as most of you people and this works well for me...heh.
First floor:

First floor full view:

And third floor:

Anyone have any ideas on what I can do with that open space on the third floor? Been trying to come up with something but I'm out of ideas at the moment. And since all of my stone tables disappeared when I was adding some wall tiles on the third floor (even though they were locked down and triple checked beforehand), I really can't spare any more time trying to think up something as I now need to mine up another 600 rocks to make more tables for the roof gallery, which will be added eventually to this photo spread.

Edit: Roof completed-

And a shameless request from everyone here (and I hope Rachel doesn't mind my doing this) but if anyone knows of a Keeper of Truth, Patron of Courage, or Treacherous Scoundrel obsidian statues for sale on the Atlantic shard, please let me know. Or if you personally own one of these three statues, would you consider selling it? If so, let me know the price, as they are the last three I need to complete my set.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm going to ask a really stupid question....

How do you reach the books on the second floor? o_O

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that stupid of a question really, as I was wondering the same thing myself at first...lol. At first, I was planning on placing a few ladders around the back and side walls, until I finished stacking them and found that you can actually reach and open/use the absolute top books from the ground floor and from upwards of I think three tiles out from the stack.

S

Stupid Miner

nice looking place. Crafters stations are nothing new, but yours does stand out. The heartwood was a good choice.

Is there are roof though? if there isnt those books are gonna get wet :p

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Miner...and yeah, there's a roof, but its not shown yet as I lost all my stone tables that were chopped and placed up there for a gallery display and now have to mine for a couple of weeks to get enough stone to replace all of them again. :)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the heartwood! It's very pretty with the stone walls. Maybe throw a few more rugs around and some plants but I'm always a big fan of more rugs and plants. :p How long did it take you to mark all those books anyways?

Desperado_SE

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like the heartwood! It's very pretty with the stone walls. Maybe throw a few more rugs around and some plants but I'm always a big fan of more rugs and plants. :p How long did it take you to mark all those books anyways?
Thanks Sarsmi. Think I might go with some rugs just to spruce the place up a bit. Just have to figure out where I stashed my extra heritage tokens. :)

Didn't really take too long to mark the books...most of the time was spent in planning them out. The west wall is Fel hunting in the red stack, then all the dungeons mapped out in the remainder on that wall. Took, I think, around a week for that one. The back wall is a hunter's guide based off the locations in the Hunter's Guide here on Stratics...runes to every location listed for all the creatures in game, added to as new creatures are added to the game plus a single rune for each Tram and Fel for each animal type...somewhere in the vicinity of 170 books, and that one took almost three weeks to complete (yes, it was a pancake and a half...thank God for stealth...lol). Center is mainly treasure hunting and lockpicking training, few hours total to mark those. This one is strictly my hunting rune library though...I'll update with pics once I get my main library set up that will cover the cities and so forth...just have to get the design right in a smaller house next door.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice! I particularly like the little corner fitment and the vial racks on the 3rd floor