• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Drunk Scavenger Hunt

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was supposed to happen at 6 Central time on the 27th, I was at the Rewards Hall at 7 EST.. nobody was there. Did this event even take place? I kept checking back the whole hour. Nothing. The tubs were gone from Luna and Brit...

EM Augustus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
*nods*

I was there early, waiting with people. But then we moved to the tables to begin the drinking contest at 6pm CST/7pm EST exactly.

Several people came late, and we spent a while shouting for more people to come. (Heh, several players joined me in spreading the word. - We even popped into General/Global to be sure people heard.) We even have a few late comers come 10 minutes into the drinking and join in.

Then at around 6:20 CST/7:20 EST (maybe a bit later) we moved on to the Scavenger Contest. But we waited for people and got around 5 more players to come. As soon as they landed, I gated and led everyone to Trinsic.

Even had a few people come in the middle of the Scavenger Hunt and join in. (Around 30-40 people total. Was hard to tell by then, people were spread out all over.)

People got antsy so we began, my apologies.

- EM Augustus

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Yes, was on LA
OMG !! was alot of fun :)
Usually call out in general chat or EM Event channel to let players know when and where we are.....sorry you missed it :(