• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Drow Recruitment! (ARPC)

Drayden

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Drow, guild tag !DRW, are looking to expand their numbers. We've recently had to reorganize our guild and there is plenty of room for some new guild mates. Most of our roleplay is centered around drow lore and the teachings of Vhaeraun. This is a surface drow guild, so all may apply. Right now, we have been focusing on doing business and establishing trade routes, espionage, assassinations and just having a good time being bad guys and causing some trouble. That's truly the only requirement, you have to be willing to play on the dark side. Having a Drow character is not mandatory, but in order to achieve higher station, you may want to consider playing one.
Currently we have houses placed in Buc's Den on the Tram facet. I happen through there at least once an evening.
I have placed a good amount of information at our forum at:
As always you can contact me on ICQ at: 206816883
Atlantic Roleplay Community Boards :: View Forum - L' barra Rei Vla' rinnyn

I hope to see some of you around!

D

Draken-Korin

Always enjoyed the darker side of things, so I wish you luck in your attempt to build this Drow guild. Sounds like a nice idea.