• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Drops for the new encounter.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Hear ya there. Only offense on mine is provo but not much to provo onto those mini bosses lol

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know if you're currently ON the quest, and you steal from the quest mini bosses (Obsidian wyvern etc) you will steal the item you need for the quest.
ok, I'm training a thief. So much easier than actually fighting them...I hope. haha. Do you need a certain skill level to be successful with this?

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok, I'm training a thief. So much easier than actually fighting them...I hope. haha. Do you need a certain skill level to be successful with this?
I'm not sure if there's a skill level requirement, but mine is only 70 Stealing (120 with items).

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if there's a skill level requirement, but mine is only 70 Stealing (120 with items).
So I just need to do an "advanced" char that starts with 50 stealing, get jewels (what's the max on them, 15 each?), and get my hands on the Shadow Dancer Leggings. This is extremely easy.

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Jewls max 15 each when imbued, can get more as a shame type drop though. Don't forget burgs bandana for another +10 ;)

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have started to but havn't finished them all. There is alot of detail in scrolls all through this quest chain in every area you visit just about. Maybe clues will be them, or in the story that is on uo.com
Also thank you for adding lore to the quests !!!

Last edited: