• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Drops for the new encounter.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What we know so far

Captain Johne's Blade.png Craven.png

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
From throwing in those anchors?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the fishing rod comes from just dropping anchors in the water?

Did it drop in your backpack or on corpse of a monster?

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just to refresh peoples memories, here is another drop from the new boss:

mghtyshark

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hey for those two that posted different items, I am not able to see the items just a blank page...... Is it just me??

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The people who have posted the drops, did you have much luck on your suits?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm wonder, are the negative mods (brittle etc-) still able to spawn on these new drops?

drewster513

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got a golden fishing pole with 0 fishing and 0 luck :d after just 50 throws of the hook....

but a friend has been trying since he could start it lol

Last edited:

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm wonder, are the negative mods (brittle etc-) still able to spawn on these new drops?
no someone just dropped an equivocation without the brittle, it had lizardman slayer too but other stats the same i think

Last edited:

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does Gargoyle Only count? The Dev team can probably count the number of melee gargoyles player characters on their fingers and that number would be lower than the number of different melee gargoyle artifacts...

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
am i the only person that has a sword dude and is extremely excited about doing a Narvy with one of those

my nipples are hard...
no mana leech..., will never beat a mana leech weapon dps, unless you use wraith form with SS, but after a while you dont drain any mana on navreys when its out of mana
and for pvp purpose, i dont think its viable, no lower def, no lighting or hit spell, and double hit and paralize the specials, bah
so far im pretty sad seeing the new drops, none is really worth using in pvp or pvm. Pvm need mana leech, and pvp need certains weapon in particular (composite bow, butcher knife, war fork, kryss, soul glaive for exemples) and some certains stats . Only one interesting so far is the equivocation for pvp

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
am i the only person that has a sword dude and is extremely excited about doing a Narvy with one of those

my nipples are hard...
*laughs!* OMG you just reminded me of my early days... I remember getting my first ever "Dragon Slayer" bow... I was so excited finally I'd be able to make some impression on those big bad boys! I was so anxious to try it out. So I'm running around outside East Brit and I run by my favorite shop and what do I find? A Giant White Wyrm! He must have decided he was better off without a Master! So I think OMG ! This is it! I run back to the bank (Of course in those days you ran everywhere because not everyone had magery for getting around).... I grab my bow and off I run back to the beast!

Coming up on him I'm shaking I'm so excited.... I run up take a shot! Bam! Hit him right on the nose I swear... I look at his bar expecting to have done some serious damage.. But it hasn't moved. Well that can't be right I think to myself... I try hitting it again.... but OOOOo! It hit me! I'm down to low low health! I run for it! He follows me all the way to East Brit Bank.... Where I take 2 more pot shots at him.... his bar barely registers a hit at all.... I'm like OH God... and here I thought this bow as going to be the bomb.... Yeesh.... live and learn....

Now you can't find a dragon takes more than a few hits. Maybe a paragon Greater... But with a good solid Dragon slayer even they are "easy".

Ah the good ole days.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baneeeeeeee! Okay, so I guess the Bane only spawns on those weps. But those weps never have HML. Hm.

So what's better, HML AIs, or Bane...still think HML wins out.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Latest Item

pincer.png

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Baneeeeeeee! Okay, so I guess the Bane only spawns on those weps. But those weps never have HML. Hm.

So what's better, HML AIs, or Bane...still think HML wins out.
Well... I am not saying they can be imbued for sure because I did not try. BUT... the imbue menu will pull up instead of the "You can not imbue this item" line. So maybe they can be tweaked or something. Doubt you can add a mod though. It is also showing as 580/450. Maybe removing the DI with a whestone works? Ain't trying it on the one I have tho lol. Just figured I would throw it out there for folks who know more about imbuing than I do.

Latest Item
I like that one. :) We were speculating on what pincher could be earlier. We were wrong lol. Now we gotta see what that book thing is... deco or spellbook hmmm.