• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Dropping a Line

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just stopping by for a second saying Hello. Whats everone in FSB and Legends been up to lately? Anything new going on in UO? Hows the shard population? I went to look around the UO.com. Doesen`t look like much has changed. I thought they were suppose to release booster packs on a regular basis. It looks like nothing new has been launched since the High Seas Booster. It looks like they retooled an old dungeon, added a new Monarach, and a half-done Town or City Loyality system. Doese that about sum it up?

Been over a year since I played last. As of late I`ve been playing STO, & somewhat DC Universe Online since NC Soft shut down COH/COV. Played SWTOR for about 5 months, but got in the way of School.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*waves frantically*

Uriah, Kulder and I just plodding along... well, I'm just plodding, Uriah is gathering castles and Kulder is gathering UO Historical Banners for his homes

three dungeons have been done... you would not recognize Despise, Shame is full of new inhabitants and Covetous has a void pool which is constantly over-run by baddies

the rest you've got just about dead on..... Blackthorn declared himself king, built himself a new castle and has completely disappeared since.... the big bug push and hardware upgrades caused a two week revert on Atlantic and I'm adored in Skara Brae but the citizens still won't acknowledge me while I ride by, so I'm wondering why I worked so hard to please them

good to see ya :D

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey! Yep, you got it right, except for the three dungeons being changed, it's kinda same ole same ole. A few returnees, a few leaving, we just holding our own =)

iirc, there was an announcement not long ago (when cal left i believe) that there would be no expansion nor boosters nor theme packs for the foreseeable future, just bug publishes...I thought they meant bug fix publishes, but I think the first way is correct ;)

Holding a keep spot for ya, let me know when ya finally succumb to the temptation to return...:grouphug:

Last edited:

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uriah, Kulder and I just plodding along... well, I'm just plodding, Uriah is gathering castles and Kulder is gathering UO Historical Banners for his homes

Uriah is gonna be a miser soon walking around with a cane telling everybody to get off his lawn!!! :rant2: And knowing Dev when she gets tired of his conversations of his great real estate investment she will leave him either in Yew talking to a tree or park him inside of destard to rezz her instead of out and recall away. ;)

Becareful sir!! *chuckles*

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Consider the state of the game. I probabpe won`t be returining. Almost sounds like EA is just letting UO go.