• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Drink! Feck! Snakes! - 17th March 2014 @ 6pm GMT

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Patrick... he'dshhh show them! Tha' Brotherhood o'ffaa... a... wotsit, fingy by another name. Smellsh as good you know. Rose. Thatsh it. Brotherhood of tha' rosh. Said ole' Patrick wasn't famoush enuff ta join their Brotherhood. So I said... I said, I said, I said! "I justsh wants a sip o'your Serpentwyne. No wait, that other stuffsh. To put on tha' honest habits of yer order, yer Honour. I love you guysh! I really do, I loves ya thiiiiiiis muchsh." Dey said, come back when yoush sober. When ya proved yerselfsh. "Ya wouldn't dare say that if I wush sober!" I shouted back to them. But I lovesh them, really I does really. Gonna provesh myself! Gotta plan. A roosh. Ruse. Ha, smells like roos to me, kangaroos. Underoos. Skara booze. No wait, not that. Some on that island says theysh goin' straight now. Gonna win elections and when they do, no more drinkshypoos on Skara, boo. Somewhere elshe then. We'll see... I'll fink of somewhere, it's all gonna be coming up rorsches, it's all comin' up Patrickssh day, any day now!

Meet Patrick at the Councillors Hall in Britain at 6pm GMT. Bring Drink. And Feck. And your own Arse. (Edited)

Last edited:

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
(No offense is intended to our Irish brethren; St George gets a deconstruction next month too!)

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Have to move this event forward two hours to 6pm GMT due to real life issues, hope there's enough advance warning!

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shocking event truly shocking.

However the random part at the end was pretty fun!!