• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Dread Warhorse

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey everyone,

looking to buy a decent dread warhorse here on LS. ICQ me with details (stats & price) and I will get back to you. Im always on so if its easy to meet up and lore that will work too

will delete this thread when one is found.

Thanks!

icq - 474-834-895

Coragin_II

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey everyone,

looking to buy a decent dread warhorse here on LS. ICQ me with details (stats & price) and I will get back to you. Im always on so if its easy to meet up and lore that will work too

will delete this thread when one is found.

Thanks!

icq - 474-834-895
I know this is an old thread, but you said you would delete it when one is found. I happen to have one, but I also dont use icq, so a reply here would be good. Will take a SS of Lore for stats and post when you reply. :)

Devil Hanzo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
sorry for the late reply...I did find one but may be interested in another depending on stats and price..is it located on LS or another shard?
just let me know when you have time :)