• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread Warhorse - train or not?

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm wondering whether or not I should train my old untrained dread warhorse or not.
Train or save as a sort of museum piece?

01.jpg 01.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg

Attachments

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if dread warhorses have anything over nightmares any more, especially 2 slot ones.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There is no blue button....
You can still ride.
No blue button - that basically means this animal is under the old system - caps as shown with no option to add extras? (I'm coming late to this new taming party, sorry for the noobness)

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok, thanks, you've saved me some trouble and experimentation

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I messed with training a dread on TC. Mine went to 4 slots as soon as I started the training which means only 1 chance to level up. I think you're better off getting a 2 slot nightmare and getting 3 levels up.