• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dread Mares

P

private1

Hi, after just recently coming back to UO I missed the Dread Mare spawn. I was wondering if anyone had 2 Dreads they wanted to sell or give to a good home. I need 1 for myself and 1 for my son who just got into UO. My ICQ is 168363612 and I'm on almost everyday, Thanks

R

Ransom_of_BiC

Registered December of 2003? Wow, you *are* a vet!

L

longshanks

guess you got 150 mln just laying around.

welcome back.

P

private1

Lol, yeah I've been around for quite a while. I remember the glory days when anyone with a house was considered wealthy. I miss the old friends who used to play, gone but not forgotten, Noobus Volker, Robin Hoodlem, Zared, my many friends in EoJ. Heck I even miss some of the people in CHAMPS, not because they were good folks, but because they made it so interesting. It's nice to be back tho, I have to say of all the MMO's I've played this one has the best community by far. I didnt know Dreads were 75 mill apiece tho lol, maybe I will just be happy with my Bane. Just out of curosity, what seems to be the top PvP templates these days?

Neutron Bomb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EoJ huh? Do you know Gerrick or Blondie? They were in EoJ before it disbanded, but were in an even older guild before that, where I knew them; server birth guild A/V (Allies of Virtue) of which I hold GM status on my oldest character.

Glad to see another oldie back.

L

longshanks

Lol, yeah I've been around for quite a while. I remember the glory days when anyone with a house was considered wealthy. I miss the old friends who used to play, gone but not forgotten, Noobus Volker, Robin Hoodlem, Zared, my many friends in EoJ. Heck I even miss some of the people in CHAMPS, not because they were good folks, but because they made it so interesting. It's nice to be back tho, I have to say of all the MMO's I've played this one has the best community by far. I didnt know Dreads were 75 mill apiece tho lol, maybe I will just be happy with my Bane. Just out of curosity, what seems to be the top PvP templates these days?
three temps for pvp come to mind

mystic / mage / weaver

archer / dreadmare tamer

mystic / bushido swords