• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Dread Mare

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Mansbeth! Okies well I stand by the opener of 25m, lets find the value of a Siege Dread mare!

MANSBETH

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dr.
Don't know if the stats are as good as that one, but will try to capture and post stats.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill bid 40 mil(or 4 legacy tokens). but to be honest the HP is a lot lower than I would like. the HP range is between 555 to 648. I think this is a pretty reasonable offer for what you got

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This threads hilarious, just sell the damn thing for 80 mil already and be done so everyone will be happy.

MANSBETH

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the Input!
Just curious ....
It's stats could definitely be higher but I don't believe that's the point.
Its rare....regardless of stats.
Thanks again.....

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the Input!
Just curious ....
It's stats could definitely be higher but I don't believe that's the point.
Its rare....regardless of stats.
Thanks again.....

But the whole point of having a dread warhorse is to have high hit points so the fire breath hits harder. That is literally the main reason for owning a dread warhorse for PvP.

The horse is definitely rare, but to get max value it needs to have the stats as well. 574 is near the bottom of the barrel.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But the whole point of having a dread warhorse is to have high hit points so the fire breath hits harder. That is literally the main reason for owning a dread warhorse for PvP.

The horse is definitely rare, but to get max value it needs to have the stats as well. 574 is near the bottom of the barrel.
So I gather that high hit points directly effects fire breath - never knew that or SAW it posted!

Last edited: