• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Drake IronHeart for Jhelom Governor!!

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Hello All,

Seems we are back to election time and we all have to choose the right Governor for every city, to defend its virtues, Ideas and what the city stands for.

I served a term before the new system came into place and helped to foment and make Jhelom grow, But with the lack of time, I was only able to create a single event of many that I had in mind.....
On the previous election, I didn't get chosen, but that didn't stop me from doing a job in office as Vice-Governor or Governor of Vice ( However you prefer it....;)) and recruiting new citizens to the great town of Jhelom, as well as thinking of much needed things in the town, that I will try to put forward to the king and his court.

So fellow Jhelomians or Jhelomites, please rest your trust in me to make our great city prosper, grow and flourish within the lands, and be able to attract more citizens and make it a better place to live.
I wont make bold or vague statements of what I will try or not to do, But I will say that I will try my best to have at least 3-4 events if possible, even more if time is right and all can be arranged for the fun of all.
My last event was a bit of a Bloodbath, with dead bodies, blood and bones all around and I never got a bad review back, So I guess everyone must of enjoyed it.
I am willing to create another RP story which can include another massive bloodshed and for the more calm one, I will also make a story line which involves something nice, not just chopping people heads off.:)
There is a couple of things I want the city to have, which is lacking, but I am not willing to discuss them yet until the end of the elections, In case my ideas get stolen.... Although If I dont win, I will pass them onto the chosen Governor and hopefully work along side each other to implement and get some of these ideas done for the wealth of the people of Jhelom.
I will share one of my ideas which a couple of you already now....
I want Jhelom to be the training centre for King Blackthorns army, as we have all the infrastructure to do so, and train soldiers to the best of their capabilities, as they will later on protect our beloved King.

Hopefully some things you must of read ,must caught your eye, so If you feel adventurous and want a firm bet, please vote for Drake IronHeart in the Jhelom elections for Governor and you wont be let down by what I can offer.
I would also wanna make a council of Jhelom citizens also, So that I can have the word and thought of my fellow citizens when approaching the King.

Thanks for your time,

Your Beloved,

Drake IronHeart:devil:

PS: Good luck to my fellow friend Teclo, wish you the best in the elections, whoever wins, we will know we have a good Governor in power. Willing to work alongside you if you win. Best of luck xx