• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Dragonstorm Manor restocked.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hundreds of rares. Rubble, Holiday, Deco, Vet Rewards, Gifts and EM items too. Great prices!

Located right outside the City of Umbra. Please check it out!
dragonstorm_map.jpg

I stock the vendors often daily, sometimes more than once.

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Cleaned up the thread of updates.)

Dragonstorm restocked!

shop2.jpg
New Bulk Deals vendor while overstock lasts! Here are some of the current deals:

10 Silver Sapling Deeds 350k (35k each)
10 Sifting Trays 5.5m (550k each)
10 Fireflies 500k (50k each)
4 Reaper Statues 2.4m (600k each)
6 Santa Statues 240k (40k each)
5 pedestals 1.62m (325k each)
6 Small Flowerpots 3.3m (550k each)
6 Small Trees 3.9m (650k each)
10 Empty Nests 650k (65k each)
6 Snow Pillars/Flowstones - 1.95m (325k each)
6 EM Event cakes - 1.65m (275k each)

shop.jpg

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm putting Pumpkin Pizzas, Mr. Plains Cookies and Murky Milks on the "Clearance/Overstock" vendor for only 5k each!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are some items that have been price dropped this morning!

Round Lamp Posts 300k, Fallen Logs 300k, Certain Shadow Deeds - 45k, Crystal statues - 35k, Snow Trees 450k, Ancestral Gravestones - 100k and More.

Thanks for looking!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Restocked the vendors. I will be available on ICQ off and on throughout the day for anyone needing directions, a rune or a gate.

If I am not online or don't have ICQ... if you use the in-game search and search "Dragonstorm" you will find blue runes for 25gp, that will allow you to grab a map to my shop.

Thank you!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please be aware there is a ongoing issue with vendor stock not showing up on the in-game search. I have tried replacing the vendors which I thought worked, but I was wrong.

If you are looking for items, please visit the shop or ICQ me and ask if it's on there. If I'm online, I'd be happy to tell you if I have a particular item on a vendor and it's price. My ICQ is 465-972-004

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New Temp Vendor. I will be going through inventory over the week and removing items that have had slow sale records and clearancing them out. In the future these items will be found on the clearance vendor. Stock will change as items sell.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Discontinued Items" vendor is the new temp vendor mentioned in previous post.

Some of the current items are:

Silver saplings - 10k
Rubble Dishing Stump - 75k
Dyeing Tub (Black) - 50k
Holiday Fireflies - 35k
Trick or Treat Cookies/Pizza/Milk - 2.5k
Waraji and Tabi of ___ (Asian Event item) - 35k
Bed of Nails - 25k
Sacrificial Altar - 25k
Mounted Pixies - 3.5k

Items will be rotated as I go through inventory!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I restock regularly! Currently have Mouse holes at 3m on the discontinued stock vendor.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All discontinued stock moved to the clearance vendor. New Discontinued items: crystal deeds (25k), spike post/column (35k) shadow pillar (35k) - on clearance vendor.

New Lower price on Crystal Tokens and Shadow Tokens on regular vendors!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Special deals stocked tonight (Some I may be able to restock, some are last ones)

Special bulk deals - 10 display cases 1.25m, 10 Crystal Tokens 2.75m, 10 Shadow tokens 3.5m, 10 Swamp Tiles 8m, 10 chocolate cakes - 2.65m

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This shop still gets restocked regularly!

Special Deals at the time of this message include.. 10 banner deeds for 9.5m, 10 Dragon Easter Eggs for 1.5m, 10 Big Chocolate Muffins 1.5m and 10 Foxgloves Flowerpots 7.25m

Agath_Darkbane

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Once again I am in love with your shop and your prices and how enthusiastic you are about what you do! You bring honor to us Shop Owners! ( Thanks for the Plants too! )

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Once again I am in love with your shop and your prices and how enthusiastic you are about what you do! You bring honor to us Shop Owners! ( Thanks for the Plants too! )

Thanks very much for your compliment, Sabrina. Being a merchant has always been a passion of mine. :heart:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
New vendor at Dragonstorm. I've put in a vendor called "Bargain Ingredients" - because I'm trying to keep the prices as low as possible, I can't take special orders and will likely have little backstock. If the vendor turns out to sell alot, I will try to invest my time in more stock. Thank you and enjoy!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, the patch fixing the the broken stacked items hasn't been published to shards yet.

If my items do become unbuyable and you wish to buy them, please ICQ 465-972-004 and I'll be happy to trade the items at you at the price they were stocked at. Thanks

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current packages (as of this post) on the "Runes / Special Deals" vendor are:

10 Chocolate Muffins - 1.15m
3 Finnigan Bracelets - 300k
10 Chocolate Cakes - 2m
10 Halloween Mask Costumes - 900k

Next 3 bags that will be stocked when space allows will be bulk packages of potted trees or flowerpots.

Enjoy! Thanks for taking the time to look!

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dropped the price on the chocolate muffins to 10 for 1.15m and the Finn bracelets to 3 for 300k

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm also removing the ingredient vendor. With all of the stacking items going wonky with transfers, it is more headache then it would be worth right now. When the current publish goes through (which is supposed to fix this issue), I will give it another shot. Thank you for your patience.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please be warned, it appears that many, if not all, summoning creature items are getting stuck in your backpack. It is a current bug since the publish. Apparently, this includes not being able to stock the items as I tried to take a couple off to begin labeling them regarding the bug... and now they are stuck in my bag too. Ha! I'm leaving the rest on, but be forewarned.. it isn't my items personally, it looks like it's global.

Don't pick up those 16th anni ponies you have in a container.