• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon's Lair II looking for vendors

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have recently opened up a second vendor house, and am looking for vendors to fill positions.

All locations are free of charge. If interested ICQ or PM me.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shameless bump*

I have 8 new spots open, just itching to be filled and make someone a hefty amount of gold.

Maybe a 2nd vendor to support the Zoo? Setup some place where a lot of tamers hang out? *hint, hint*
*looks at you-know-who*

L

Light2098

Where might yer vendors be located? i been really wanting to clean up the ole keep and tower. Sorry i dont shop to much to no offence to yer shops.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where might yer vendors be located? i been really wanting to clean up the ole keep and tower. Sorry i dont shop to much to no offence to yer shops.
I'm right outside Destard in Tram. Both houses are on the same screen as the entrance.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I could beat him in Monopoly...even though these two places maybe boardwalk and park-place.

:)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I could beat him in Monopoly...even though these two places maybe boardwalk and park-place.

:)
I use loaded dice.

On a related note, You ever going to put that regs vendor back up?

If he could build a pay-ankh for rezzing there, he would :p
I would love to get a free one in there. Just not quite old enough yet.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya soon as I am done taming lesser dragons for half the shard...including you...lol
Not sure if I will go back to regs though.....there is someone selling in luna for 1 gp above npc at bulk. My social time is worth more than that..lol

But I have a fair bit of stuff to sell