• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragons and Greater Dragons

P

Prudentis

Returning player wondering.
Did the new Greater Dragons replace the old dragons or are the dragons who wiped the floor with me yesterday in Destard the "small" ones and I forgot how to play? How do I distinguish the two breed if the letter is the case?

G

The old dragons are still around. Besides a massive difference in damage, I don't think you can tell the difference between them, though there are a few tricks (Enemy of One is one I can recall off the bat). However, the greater dragons will be renamed so that you can tell the difference between them in the next pub.

P

Prudentis

Are they found in Desard level 1 or only in lower levels?

P

Prudentis

Puh!

That's a relief. So my failure yesterday could have been due to the dragons being so uber and not only me sucking so much

G

Once the next publish comes out the new dragons will be known as "greater dragons".