• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Wolf stat comparisons

Trill

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hi,

Just wanted to do some strength stat comparisons with Dragon Wolfs.

So far the best i have found is 879 tamed.

Would love to see how high this can go.

Thanks
Trill

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The highest STR i've seen on any pet so far, is 1,030 STR on Shadow Wyrms. That along with their 29-35 Base Damage makes them capable of hitting like a freight train.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone I have popped on a T map has been 4 slot this one just happened to have higher HP the rest I have seen and 125.3 resisting spells. Going to run this one to the shadow el and train him up to 100 wrestle/tactics both are at 87 so won't take long there. then do his one training round and see what I can make with him.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
We had one pop at our EM shard T hunter with over 1k str in LS... should be a beast once bonded.. Yeah we had a T hunting/ taming event to help players get the cold drakes and dragon wolves.... if ya haven't tried a cold drake yet I would.. one of the best base dragon model pets Ive comes across ..as they are 2-3 slots and can spawn with over 120 wrest and tactcis with near str cap and 500-700 hp .. for a 2-3 slot pet that's pretty nice.. and it comes with an aoe cold aura to pull things to it... =^-^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
If ya mean the drake just passive built in cold aura that doesn't show on its list and dragons breath.

Jibbed

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Are you sure the cold drake kept its frost aura? Mine lost it when I tamed it and I know of a few others who said it disappeared after taming.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
So I just got my first Dragon Wolf today..he's pretty beast.

DW.png

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah he's pretty awesome!

Got a Frost Dragon too....after like 489948648 lvl 6 maps we finally got a 7..ZZzzzzzZ AND he's the pretty light blue one I wanted!

So Ty, have you trained your Dragon Wolf? I haven't seen many posts on them.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Got a Frost Dragon too....after like 489948648 lvl 6 maps we finally got a 7..ZZzzzzzZ AND he's the pretty light blue one I wanted!

Trained the one on Origin up and use him as a back up T maps with the Beetle T hunter. He tanks through harder stuff better than the beetle :) Been so busy training pets for people on Siege I have not had time to run any T Maps. I have like 20-25 level 7s hiding somewhere in the ISland keep or one of the houses beside it. Kind of holding on to them though until Vic is back more regularly.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Trained the one on Origin up and use him as a back up T maps with the Beetle T hunter. He tanks through harder stuff better than the beetle :) Been so busy training pets for people on Siege I have not had time to run any T Maps. I have like 20-25 level 7s hiding somewhere in the ISland keep or one of the houses beside it. Kind of holding on to them though until Vic is back more regularly.
I need to work more on training up my T-hunter on Siege...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

The overcapped str does not allow you to raise dex or Int. So, he is gonna walk slow with the limp he has.

They only have access to special moves. You can choose 2. The only magic ability is Poison.

You can get 4 resists to 80.

They burn thru mana like crazy. I put 600 on mine. It was gone in less than 1 min. They don't have natural regen. So, 360 of the 1501 has to go to that.

There is not enough points left for many scrolls.

It kills stuff that has low phy resist.

I would just put Armor Ignore on it since it burns thru the mana. It does heavy damage because str is so high.

I wouldn't waste scrolls on it, unless you have tons.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thank you Pawain for your insights...I really don't like the way they look but when he popped out of the chest I thought..why not??

Sounds like they are not very effective though....but I will train him up anyway, he'll be useful for something I'm sure! lol

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you Pawain for your insights...I really don't like the way they look but when he popped out of the chest I thought..why not??

Sounds like they are not very effective though....but I will train him up anyway, he'll be useful for something I'm sure! lol

They smack the heck out of Artic Ogre Lords.