• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Turtle Training?

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which of the different Stats, Resists, and Skills raise up when you train, and which ones never change?

Thanks, Katrena

codemonkey84

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
from my understanding - 125 is the maximum you can raise a stat (str, dex, int). Which means anything over that will never raise. We'll have to see about skills but i haven't seen anyone with wrestling, tactics, or resist above 100 yet. But that may change as people get more pets.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
bonded mine this afternoon and put it out with a shadow elemental all evening.

its getting up towards the high end now.
ill come back with the start -> cap results here when it cap's out.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i was just calculating, my turtle dropped its skills by 55% accross the board from when i tamed it.
that is massive.

whats a GD drop, like 20%??

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
GDs lose 50% HP and no resists. Skills I'm not so sure. My DT lost 50% HP and no resists. It looks very similar to a fresh tamed Greater Dragon of the same point value on the pet power calculator when using the Greater Dragon Option.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
im talking skills not stats.