• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Heads

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have two questions about these. The first is, how do you get it higher? I tried goza's and small tables they do not work. The second question is, Are these craftable like the other mounted heads or where do they come from?

T

Tazar

Not Craftable - they came as a reward from the last spring cleaning event.

L

Lunaticus

I've actually been able to raise them to a fairly respectable height using the gozas. What you have to do is raise the goza as high as it will go, and then attempt to place. You will, of course, receive the "cannot place there" message, so you just lower the goza by one and try again. After a couple of tries, you'll be able to place the dragon head as high as it can possibly go.

K

KoolAidAddict

I've actually been able to raise them to a fairly respectable height using the gozas. What you have to do is raise the goza as high as it will go, and then attempt to place. You will, of course, receive the "cannot place there" message, so you just lower the goza by one and try again. After a couple of tries, you'll be able to place the dragon head as high as it can possibly go.
11 ticks high is the height limit for them.
Also, if you pluck down a ladder, place a carpet piece on top of the ladder by trying to place it underneath (it will pop to the top of the ladder) then goza matting the carpet piece you can place head on top of that goza and then it can be dropped a few spaces making it higher than the 11 space tick from the floor below!