• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Egg Idea

• Thread starter Amathist of PoC
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

Amathist of PoC

I was inspired by the dragon egg off topic thread -

Wouldnt it be cool if you could do a quest to find a dragon egg in game and raise it and then cross breed it with others to get colours......*dreems* I would love more colourful dragons I believe the current colours just do not do the mythical magestical creatures justice.

What do you think should Dragons be more colourful?

F

Fink

I was inspired by the dragon egg off topic thread -

Wouldnt it be cool if you could do a quest to find a dragon egg in game and raise it and then cross breed it with others to get colours......*dreems* I would love more colourful dragons I believe the current colours just do not do the mythical magestical creatures justice.

What do you think should Dragons be more colourful?
Something like an animal husbandry profession/system? I like it. Could maybe tie that in with Herding somehow.. the whole pet scene's pretty linear; tame, train, hunt. Breeding/crossing your own pet types for looks/stats would add some depth.

They'd have to add some new art (always a double-edged sword, so often disappointed by the new art) and have the creatures rehueable.. or combinations already rendered. The rehue could work with a number of base colours, say you had 8 colour variants with a rehueable part to the skin (like banners and some chairs).

Hmm, I've definitely spent too much time mucking about with the Spore creature creator..

A

Amathist of PoC

I would also like more horse colour choice in game give people a little more uniqueness but again you could breed the colours...*sigh* perhaps I miss the farm lol

Mishra_

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is an arcade game that is like that with cross breeding and racing.