• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Cave - Official Thread

G

Welcome, kickem! I bet there are some great Hatchlings in those Eggs! *clicks*

Looks like my 'shy' Egg didn't make it.... *sniff*

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like mine wont make it .8 days left and they still are in their shells *cries*

mourns the loss:

woohooo first adults:

G

I'm sorry, Uthar. *mourns the lost eggs*

I even gave them all extra clicks from work yesterday.

*clicks like crazy, all the eggs and hatchlings*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*visits and clicks*

Too many dead eggs!!! Come on people!!!

G

*visits before bedtime*

Sleep well Eggs and Hatchlings!

~Eggs~

~Adults~

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well after a few loses, I'll be looking for some new ones.

Hoping my daughters fair better than some of my recent brood.

*clicks and clicks and clicks*

And now my daughter has started her own scroll lol

Nixie’s Eggs

G

Not loading today. Must be too busy on weekends.
Edit: nm there they all are!

A

Azazeel

Hi everyone,

first of all: thx a lot for this thread. I didn't know about Dragon cave till I had a look in this forum.
I'm a maniac dragon fan in UO, so I really enjoy those cuties *takes a cup of tea to prepare for eggs and dragons clicking*

@Lady Nico: thx for explaining how to show them im postings.

@ Flutter: yep, the con to the webside is frustrating. I suppose I was really lucky to get 2 eggs on my first day under those circumstances.

Well, here are mine (hope this'll work, I'm not good with posting pics
):

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome Azazeel!! Make yourself at home!!

Nixie’s Eggs

PS I clixkz everyonez bebiez!!

G

Welcome and bring those eggs right on in here!

Riiiight. Seems to me we're occasionally have some trouble hatching some of these critters. Here's what I'm gonna do:-

Most do just fine here. If, however, your eggs or hatchlings reach the point of having 2 days or less left to hatch/mature and it's not looking promising (eg, eggs showing no sign of hatching or hatchlings not got their wings yet), then PM me *either* with the tinyurl code for the endangered eggs/hatchlings *or* PM me for the link to the dedicated Dragon Cave thread I put mine in for loads of views and you can load them up there yourself.

Just so there's no confusion, by giving me the tinyurl code, you cannot lose your eggs nor can anyone steal them from you as they remain forever on your own scroll.

Following tradition from another board, we can call it the <font color="red"> Emergency Dragon Egg Ambulance. </font>

Eggs/Hatchlings

Eggs/Hatchlings

G

I iz having 2.94 dayz left on mah eggz.
That happenz to be how long I will be afk...
See ya after my birfday! *waves and bounces*
Hope my babiez are borned by den!

A

Azazeel

Thanks for this hearty welcome.

Wow your offer for emergency calls is really generous *bows*. Thanks a lot!

Atm I have a lot of free time, so be prepared for "new" clicks
I can't stand dying dragons.

Btw just "clicking" is much easier than taming a UO-dragon (I'm a quite unexperienced tamer).

I'm trying to get my boyfriend on this thread. I'm still in negotiations.

Thanks you all for the clicks

I got 2 new ones; couldn't resist, but I'm not addicted....

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the thoughts Nico. I just was so busy, I couldn't save the lil buggers. Ah well. Time to start a new brood. Same for my daughters. I clickzed all the ones I could though.
*walks off to bury the dead*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You enter the cave but are unable to see anything. The inside of the cave is covered in a dense fog. Snoring sounds come from deeper within the cave, and a few glowing lights that look like eyes stare at you through the fog.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the message I have been getting when I try to get some new eggs. Not the usual message. Is something happening? I checked the boards for this and nothing.
*cries*

A

Azazeel

I'm so sorry for your loss, Oriana

Hope you will have some new cute eggs soon *crosing fingers*
I'll have a look if I get the same message concerning the eggs.

A

Azazeel

Well, I read the same message and saw no eggs.
On the official help forum is a threat ("I feel stupid") about this problem - sry, I don't know how to post a link.
But there are just speculations about the missing eggs.
Perhaps in a few hours ....

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly still the same message. I wonder whats up? Here is the post you're referring to on the other forum.

Either way, I'll be clicking those that are still around to make sure they succeed.

Have a great morning all!!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well my girl and my black baby had a black egg. So one more egg, and still have my pretty white one.
*crosses fingers they do better*

A

Azazeel

Good morning. I hope this will be good day for all our eggs and hatchlings *clicks madly*.

@ Oriana: I wish you good luck for both of them

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope you had a good Birthday Flutter!

When is the fog in the cave going away?? I wants new eggs!!

*clicks everyones*

G

I wish we'd get an update on the fog situation. It's really not cool to change stuff without telling the users... but eh it's free so who can really complain (besides me?)

And yes ty my birthday was awesome.

G

Looks like we're down again.

It's encouraging that for the time they *were* up again, they seemed to load much more quickly.

I gather there were some copyright issues with one of the old critters (no longer spawns - was called a "Yoshi"). Also, it seems there were some recurring forum complaints about the load-times as well as the sprite size of both the paper and golden dragon adults.

I hear it's spring break time over there and I'm confident TJ, the creator, is doing what he can when he can to resolve all these issues.

Hopefully, our wee ones are safe in the interim.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't even get the eggies to appear or the site to show up.

G

Still "fog" message, but our critters are loading again! *clickies like a mad thing*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I been clicking and clicking, when I can. Nixie was disappointed about the lose of her eggs, but looking forward to whats going on.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I been clicking and clicking, when I can. Nixie was disappointed about the lose of her eggs, but looking forward to whats going on.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's good. If we didn't lose some now and then it wouldn't be as rewarding.

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i was wondering what the deal was wiht teh fog, if i had to many adults or bread my pinkies to many times ect

A

Azazeel

Well, finallly I can see the eggs and hatchlings again...

I couldn't see them on this side for days and couldn't get on dragcave, too

I'm still trying to click whenever the server is up.

Wish you all better luck for the next days *cross fingers*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well someone abandoned a pretty pink egg so I saved it. She's low on the clicks so help her out, Please!!

G

Oriana - PM me with the tinyurl code if you want to take advantage of the Dragon Egg Emergency Rescue Ambulance. Almost 1am here so need to crash very soon, but I'll stick around for a few in case you see this.

G

Both my Eggs died. *cries*

I've not been feeling well and couldn't click for a few days. Hate it when that happens.

G

I'm sorry, Littleblue and Kickem, too, lost eggs.

Still "fog" in the cave, so no new eggs yet.

The best I can do is breed and if sucessful I could abandon those eggs tomorrow (I think you have to have them a day before you can release them). The problem with that, of course, is there is no guarantee anyone here will be lucky enough to grab the eggs (if any) I release.

I sure hope they get it fixed soon.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well someone abandoned a pretty pink egg so I saved it. She's low on the clicks so help her out, Please!!

[/ QUOTE ]Well, the Emergency Dragon Egg Ambulance works!
All three matured to hatchlings, Ori!

G

Mine all made it to adulthood! Thanks, Nico for the PM and everyone else for the clicks... But now what? Stupid fog