• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Bloodline Steps Up

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
For quite some time I have been sort of a Spokes person and had New Haven Dinners, great idea I felt at the time, I did so to bring activity to the Server. We have a little more activity now. As most of you know Jaden Rain became Governor of Skara Brae, maybe somewhat odd since I am no Ranger. I have promoted other guilds on top of my own and tried my best to stay neutral. I sit back in my seat in the office of Skara Brae and what have I done for this city or for myself, and even the City I try to be ambassador of, Zento. The Cherry Blossom festival was GREAT so much to do and so many Governors taking part was a great shard effort from all. I feel it went well and hope its an annual thing. So now time is rolling up for the next Dinner, my heart isn't in New Haven and I think its time for Dragons ,,,,,soon pets will have new possibiltys and even a Dragon Mother can use help from Rangers. So for the Month of May , just as May brings Flowers its also going to bring The Dragons. May 9.2017 Dinner in a city of Dragons in the city of Zento , Battle chicken fights before Dinner gates provided starting at 7:00 pm est. Dinner at 8:30 at Zento town square

upload_2017-5-9_1-10-9.png

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ok I have put it off and maybe not get PEC to help me for chicken fights so if not we Can try it in The Lil pen at the Dragon Outpost near Skara......and if PEC doesn't show up for Tables for Zento Ill keep you posted where Dinner will be

you can watch this page for whats up with my Dragons......Jade Dragon

Last edited:

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I was suppose to met pec to set tables and stuff earlier and , my fault but I hadda take my kid to Dr today so I missed him.....if you check on here ...Meet in Haven for Dinner.....(Skara or Zento have no tables set up)

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5/09/2017 Battle Chicken Fights.

Jaden Rain had Pinky
Lord Spanky had Andromeda and was the Winner
Captain Sinbad had Threenine

bczxc (1).jpg

bczxc (2).jpg

bczxc (3).jpg

bczxc (4).jpg

bczxc (5).jpg

bczxc (6).jpg

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Well I have been thinking about this....and it seems The Pirates like the Chicken Fights and we are seeing some really good Battle Chickens show up.....but we cant seem to do this in Trammel,,,,soooooo Perhaps I should take my Dragon Outpost and move it to the same spot or Near on the Fel side for Chicken Fights....and Establish *DB* in Fel?