• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dragon Barding deed to give

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi,

I finally managed to train blacksmith to 120 on my crafter (didn't even hurt that much :p) and decided to craft dragon barding deeds for my other chars swampies.

And of course, even with a nice totem (+20 excep bonus) I managed to craft 2 non exceptional ones.:(

I know it's only half the bonus that the exceptional one gives, but those are hard to find and usually expensive.
And I know that when I was beginning I would have loved to be able to get one, even not exceptional, but couldn't afford it.

So I'm giving for free the 2 I crafted to anybody that needs one.
Oh by the way, non colored either, just plain iron ingots.

And if you lack the swampy to use it on, my tamer can provide one for free too :)

Jeza

Galingree

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Jeza,

If you want, I can give you a +10 Hammer and I also might have a better Talisman.

jeza

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Galingree,

That would be very nice of you !
It would really be very useful and I would appreciate it a lot :D

If there is anything I can give you or help you with just let me know.

My ICQ is : 569113010.

Thank you very much !

Jeza

Galingree

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Jeza,

I should be on this evening. I shall contact you by ICQ.
Cheers
Galingree