• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Draconi

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to create a Mama Faith character on Atlantic immediately. When I read Draconi's farewell, I couldn't help getting choked up. He's done a lot for UO and I pray that his future is filled with wonderful things. Hope to see many of you there!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to create a Mama Faith character on Atlantic immediately. When I read Draconi's farewell, I couldn't help getting choked up. He's done a lot for UO and I pray that his future is filled with wonderful things. Hope to see many of you there!
I so agree, Mama Faith. BTW, don't forget to grab a torch to light in his honor!

Lest we forget ...

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hmmm.... a party to honor :bowdown: Draconi:heart:...:flame:fire:flame:... :thumbup:pyrotechnics:thumbup:.... :lick:food:lick:... great sums of folk partying:danceb:... I'm there!
I even have a fireworks wand.

Lets send over a contingent of people from Baja! :grouphug:

Meet at the Bank anyone?

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll be there Amber!! Look for me I think I have an Ori on Atlantic lol

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I so agree, Mama Faith. BTW, don't forget to grab a torch to light in his honor!

Lest we forget ...

How can one forget such wonderful chaos and pain?

Now I want to make something go BOOM.

Thanks Amber!

Mama, You said it!!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some "Waldo" characters on Atlantic from the time some of us from Baja invaded their shard. I'm going to see if I have some fireworks wands on them and if not, it shouldn't be too hard to trade Christmas gift tickets for a couple wands. Look out Atlantic, here comes Baja. Yee haw!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have some "Waldo" characters on Atlantic from the time some of us from Baja invaded their shard. I'm going to see if I have some fireworks wands on them and if not, it shouldn't be too hard to trade Christmas gift tickets for a couple wands. Look out Atlantic, here comes Baja. Yee haw!
Mama, I just checked my inventory and I have 6. One has your name on it.:mf_prop:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mama, I just checked my inventory and I have 6. One has your name on it.:mf_prop:
Thank you so very much Amber but I just checked my Waldo characters and have 3 wands. Yay! Your offer was very appreciated. *curtsy* See you on Atlantic. :thumbup:

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you guys do know that every char you make comes with a fireworks wand now right...? =P

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not logging back into that character to confirm it, so let's just say you're wrong.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
When you create a new character and log in with it for the first time, you do not get a fireworks wand or the stat bump if your account is of the appropriate age. That happens when you log in the 2nd time.

WildStar

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aaaaah! I'm not going to do it just to prove you guys wrong! Muahahahah!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you create a new character and log in with it for the first time, you do not get a fireworks wand or the stat bump if your account is of the appropriate age. That happens when you log in the 2nd time.

WildStar
So that's why! I had made a character for the ceremony and when looking in my bank, there was no wand. I went through all my other characters on Atlantic and each of them had one so I just transferred them all to Mama. I thought Ceno was going bonkers when he said we all get one. *grin*