• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DRACONI , Man , Myth or Legend?

• Thread starter kennykilleduo
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
K

kennykilleduo

Is the pyro master still with us in UO , whats him and his team been up to, how was Japan , what happened to the focus group , beer or wine... :D

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got pulled out of line and searched once at Sea-Tac ... creepy place! ;)

K

kennykilleduo

A few Devs , along with some fresh blood, have been found gazing over us , but still no Draconi.

In a world that is filled with adventure, we ask ourselves is this legend still amongst us or has he sailed away to a far island only to return in a new life , if so who will bring the fires of UO upon us in new and exciting ways , I call upon all Draconi-maniacs to search high and low for our pyro master.

More to follow on this breaking story....

N

Ni-

Should the "Staff of Pyros" have been named "Staff of Draconi"? hhmmm, well, I do believe Draconi already has a staff(people working for him)...

S

Smokey of LS

definitely not the "staff of draconi"... or it woulda worked the way it was supposed to!!

J

Jeremy

Draconi posted somewhere yesterday - can't remember where offhand. But yes, he's around!

E

Evilminion

That's the only trouble with dungeons: you can't burn your way out. :D

K

kennykilleduo

Still MIA , man the must have really locked him up...:D