• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Drachs still dead?

W

Witchcraft

Ye my title kinda sums up the question :p
Was thinking of transfering over one nub mage just for laughs, but not sure if its worth it.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, kinda the usual:

TB with 3-4 peeps
EEK with a handful
D! with varying numbers these days, from 2 to a crapload of noobs
SF with 2-6 active pvpers

It really depends on the day - sometimes you can chain despi all night long, the next day you have 3 groups fighting all night long.

Can't remember just now who you where with - Minax?

*edit*
I think Witchcraft is mostly interested in PvP, Frarc ;-)

but yeah, the PvM scene is stronger than it has been in a long time. Thanks to Frarc and the Trammie Alliance.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one mentioned anything about PvP . :)

I was about ready to show some pictures of yesterday Em event with all the people in it. :)

W

Witchcraft

Ye Merion, were in minax, but as the game progresses the faction doesnt give me anything in my current suit, so its just deadweight :)

Definitly interested in pvp, but just wondering if I can still "solo" most of the shard or if theres a new power rising :D
I like playing 1v2-3 but not 1 v 4+, just gets boring in the length :)

W

Witchcraft

No one mentioned anything about PvP . :)

I was about ready to show some pictures of yesterday Em event with all the people in it. :)
Im all about pvp Frarc, thought you knew, how often have you seen me in trammel except to hit on the EM`s and cause general nausea? :D

Aragoni

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here you can make rikktor good solo only killed in 3 weaks after comeback 1x from pk in 10h solo felu champions :)