• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Drachenfels Sea Battle / Drachenfels Seeschlacht

EM Borbarad

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
English:

Like announced we will have a sea battle the 24.07.2011 at 20:00 CET!
Please read the basic rules, and if you have any suggestions about additions or changes, don’t hesitate to send me an E-Mail. ([email protected])
I take gladly pre-registrations via E-Mail.

Following rules and features will have the Event:

The Event will be (for technical reasons) in Felucca! And yes red players are welcome!
Who brakes the rules or disturbing the Event, will be barred from participation and the ship
where the Player belongs to will be disqualified (incl. the Crew)

All ship types are allowed except the Britannian Ship!

The Ship has to have working cannons!

The Crew is limited to: One navigator and one gunner per cannon!

Ammo: No restrictions, all what a cannon is able to fire! (So keep hunting Pirates)

You are only allowed to fire with canons! That means: No Spells, or other distance weapons!
Who brakes this rule will be disqualified and have to leave (whole crew) the ship.

Defensive spells are allowed (for example healing, resurrect ...)

There are no emergency repairs allowed!

You are not allowed to change the crew during the battle!

As soon as a ship is destroyed (Status: scuttled), the ship is lost and the crew have to leave straightaway the ship! (Even if your ship is blocking other ships)

There will be a predetermined battlefield area, who leaves this area (whatever the reason is)is disqualified and is not allowed to sail back in to the battle!

Rule additions and changes will be made if necessary

Kind regards
EM Borbarad

Deutsch:

Wie angekündigt werden wir am 24.07.2011 um 20:00 Uhr MEZ eine Seeschlacht halten!
Bitte studiert das Regelwerk ausführlich, und wenn Ihr einen Vorschlag habt, was Ergänzungen oder Änderungen betrifft, bitte ich dieses mir via E-Mail mitzuteilen. ([email protected])
Gerne nehme ich Voranmeldungen via Mail entgegen.

Folgende Regeln bzw. Eigenschaften wird das Event beinhalten:

Das Event wird aus technischen Gründen in Felucca stattfinden und ja es dürfen rote Spieler beitreten! (wer das Event stört wird ausgeschlossen und das zugehörige Schiff mit der gesamten Mannschaft disqualifiziert)

Es sind ALLE Schiffe zugelassen mit Ausnahme des Britannian Ship!

Das Schiff muss funktionstüchtige Kanonen besitzen!

Die Mannschaftsgröße ist limitiert auf: Steuermann plus ein weiteren Seemann pro funktionstüchtige Kanone.

Munition: Alles erlaubt was die Kanonen abfeuern können! (also fleißig Piraten jagen)

Es darf ausschließlich mit Kanonen gefeuert werden!
D.h. keine Zaubersprüche und keine Fernwaffen oder der gleichen.
Es wird nur mit Kanonen schaden zugefügt!
Wer sich an diese Regel nicht hält ist sofort disqualifiziert und muss mit seiner Mannschaft das Schiff verlassen.

Defensive Zaubersprüche sind erlaubt (z.B. Heilung, Wiederbelebung usw.)

Es sind keine Reparaturen am Schiff erlaubt!

Es darf während der Seeschlacht keine Änderungen in der Mannschaft geben

Sowie ein Schiff seeuntüchtig (Status: scuttled)wird, ist das Schiff “verloren“, und die Mannschaft muss das Schiff sofort verlassen!
(auch wenn eventuell andere Schiffe durch das zurückgelassene Schiff geblockt werden)

Es wird einen begrenzten Bereich geben wo die Seeschlacht stattfindet, wer diesen Bereich verlässt (aus welchen Grund auch immer) ist disqualifiziert und darf das Schiff nicht wieder auf das Schlachtfeld führen!

Regel Ergänzungen und Änderungen bleiben vorbehalten!

Lieben Gruß
EM Borbarad

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I was not able to participate though I had waited for one hour or more.

Time is uselessly spent and I am regrettable.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The guild D came and ruined the event. Its nothing the EMs had control over. People asked for events in Felucca before but one guild clearly showed you can not have one there. Its was a sad evening for the good people that do live in Felucca.

I hope no one thinks about to even blame the EMs about it. They made a effort to bring a event to Felucca.If some people still wonders why Felucca is empty then yesterday evening told them why!

Keep a eye on my report!

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nothing new, AFAIK...

I can't remember an EM event in Felucca where things went the way they were meant to be. Usually the "bad guys" always talk about "Hey, it's Felucca, live with it or die, carebear"... and it seems to me that those people are proud of it.
In the end, you can't blame them either, because it's Felucca's and their way of "Sosarian lifestyle".

I think the EMs should try to do events like this in a guarded area, probably this would help a little.