• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Drachenfels are non-etnerable >30 mins

Kyronix

UO Designer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Something must be really odd with Darchenfels and it seems to be getting worse.
For several weeks, the server tends to not safe the last half hour of gameplay before the shard goes down for reboot/maintenance @ 06:00 CET / 00:00 EST, although the announcement for finding a safe spot is absolutely on time.
I also experienced the recall lags, which may take from seconds up to minutes for the server to fulfill the recall requests. This is for sure not due to a connection lag, I can move on and do stuff until I suddenly get teleported to requested destination.
Last sunday evening, during an event, the server just simply crashed without any lags announcing a problem. People in General Chat afterwards assumed this was because 20 chars on one single boat crossed a server line.
And for the last few days, I also had the aforementioned problem of not being able to log in. While waiting to log in, I once even got the "You have been idling for to long" screen as overlay over the connecting screen...

@Kyronix , please, Drachenfels really needs some Dev love now...
Where are you trying to recall when you experience recall lag?