• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Dr. Wigglesworth Cure for Poison Ivy

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Oh the horrible itch! The good Doctor fell into a patch of poison ivy and now is covered in an awful rash. He has tried Everything to ease the suffering. Finally he discovered the magic combination of ingredients! Sadly he’s run out and now needs assistance gathering more. The problem is there is a rather surly fellow who prefers to keep his ingredients to himself. The Doctor has asked for help in persuading the “gentleman” to relinquish the items required or at least allow access for the doctor to collect on his own.

Saturday September 20th 8pm EST the good Doctor requires brave citizens to assist in gentle persuasion, or brute force however it happens to play out. He will meet at the Britain Counselor's Hall.

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh the horrible itch! The good Doctor fell into a patch of poison ivy and now is covered in an awful rash. He has tried Everything to ease the suffering. Finally he discovered the magic combination of ingredients! Sadly he’s run out and now needs assistance gathering more. The problem is there is a rather surly fellow who prefers to keep his ingredients to himself. The Doctor has asked for help in persuading the “gentleman” to relinquish the items required or at least allow access for the doctor to collect on his own.

Saturday September 20th 8pm EST the good Doctor requires brave citizens to assist in gentle persuasion, or brute force however it happens to play out. He will meet at the Britain Counselor's Hall.
Poor Dr. Wigglesworth. I know how he feels. I got into a patch of poison ivy while camping as a child. The itch can be maddening. :eek2: :cursing: :mylittlepony:I will bring a bottle of Granny's cure all. ;)

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If no one has mentioned it yet, the town criers are announcing this as happening on Oct 20.

Seems someone has snuck into Avalon's house and messed with the calendars!!

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
October! Oh good grief. Lets not get ahead of ourselves now shall we... Silly Avalon... :oops:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's OK Avalon, I told everyone in Gen Chat last night that you took another month all...

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ha thanks a lot. maybe my brain took a vacation. if anyone finds it please dust it off and return.
Heh mine just goes AWOL at times. :) I will make you a deal, I will return yours if I find it if you will do the same for mine. Hee Hee. :eyes: :mylittlepony: