• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Dr Hawks Coverage of The Governor Elections

Yosef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
We have had a busy day one so far with many potential governors putting their name on the ballot:

Minoc:
Chloe Belladonna
Yosef The Miner

Skara:
Tatiana Thorn

Yew:
SunWolf
William.Wallace

Mag:
Swift
Andrasta

Ma Nerva

Vesper:
Khaleesi

Jhelom:
Queen Arya
Festus of Noon

Brit:
I Suck U Rock
Bacchus
Solus
Oogugbu

Moonglow:
Art Of Collegium
Daphnie
Sir Patrick
Uncle sy
Willow

Trinsic:
Captn Norringston
Lew

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Out of respect to Lord Sunwolf of Yew, I have removed myself from the ballot of Yew, I will be running for Trinsic if Lord Lew is ok with it, if he is not ok with it, I most likely will not run for any city this term, I truly appreciate that the citizens of yew gave me a chance, it means a lot.

Last edited:

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
DAT NOT NICE !!! NO GOBLIN TROIN OR GOBLIN BOWLING
MEEES TELL QUEEN ARYA AN LADY KALHESSI ON YOOS. NAD REST OB MEEES FWRIENDS, SIN,FLAIR, DOC HAWK, ECT DEY BEATS YOOOS UP

DIN MEEES PEEES ON YOOS

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
DAT NOT NICE !!! NO GOBLIN TROIN OR GOBLIN BOWLING
MEEES TELL QUEEN ARYA AN LADY KALHESSI ON YOOS. NAD REST OB MEEES FWRIENDS, SIN,FLAIR, DOC HAWK, ECT DEY BEATS YOOOS UP

DIN MEEES PEEES ON YOOS
YERG OZOG YOOS PEES ON HIMS ICE CREAMS CONE!

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ya know Bennu, I was just sitting down to eat lunch, took a bite out of my sandwhich when I opened this thread and nearly choked to death with a fit of laughter. I am still laughing (someone hand me a kleenex to wipe the tears of laughter off of my face)

Ozog, I'm sorry this is really funny $h!!, I bet even you laughed out loud when you read this.

Ok Ozog back to the story arc: Heres what we do....... Pick an evening and gate lets say everyone to Jhelom (The king wouldn't look for us there) and I will give out prizes for the best Goblin look alike costume contest.
Then we march on Castle Blackthorne and defacate/pee on our favorite areas within the castle. I can supply materials to help our citizens with their costumes.
We would do this to show our support and respect for the Goblin community.
Maybe we could try for sometime this weekend-hows that sound? (we'll show em!) But we have to do this quietly, The King always seems to find out these things

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe we could try for sometime this weekend-hows that sound? (we'll show em!) But we have to do this quietly, The King always seems to find out these things
The presence of so much Goblin Dung in such a close proximity to the magical forces surrounding Castle Blackthorn might cause unpredictable results.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thank goodness I wasnt eating diner-roflmao

Saturday nights perfect! (gets my crafter out and starts cutting out goblin patterns)

Last edited: