• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dr Alzheimers Siege Perilous Museum of Marvelous Jewelry - Buying Artifact Jewely!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there!
I am searching for the following pieces:

-Petrified Matriarchs Tongue
-Venom
-Burning Amber
-Dragon Jade Earrings
-...and alot of older, even worthless pieces...

Best wishes!

EDIT: Added a list below ;)

Last edited:

Fogsbane

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Resilient Bracer of the craftable tinkering magic jewelry variety?
I can make you one of those - if that is the one you seek - just let me know how to get it to you.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That would be lovely!
We could meet at the PVM-hunt tomorrow, you could put it in your vendor (just in case) or we could make an appointment.

How much gold do you want for it?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I too did not know this jewelry. I can see for a mage, they are nice.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm not sure there are any of them I need enough to put the afford in getting them. Also they are so hard to get that very few will farm and sell them as the price here won't be worth the time used to get them.
That's why I agree we need better drop here on Siege.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I simply love farming. Since I am here, I had about 15 major drops and sold them. I regard myself as supplier of PVPs. Only the jewelry I would keep ;-)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Now the question is, what stop more who love farming for doing it?
We may not need better drop, just need more like you to get the items on the vendors.
That's what I love with Siege, we need all kind of players/playstyles here.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to the lovely Mr Fogsbane I also got the Resilient Bracer. In my 4 months on Siege I met more nice people than in many years on other shards. Elsewhere people try to press every single penny out of you. On Siege you find presents in you mailboxes. I simply cannot believe in what great new world I came and I deeply regret that I didn't come here 10 years earlier. Thank you all!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still searching. I am planning to install a "Siege Perilous Museum of Artifact and Legendary Jewelry".

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Still searching. I am planning to install a "Siege Perilous Museum of Artifact and Legendary Jewelry".
Nice idea, maybe at books telling where they drop. I believe a lot on Siege, like me, have no idea of what is to find and where to find it.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea. Good idea. I will buy far more pieces than those mentioned above. So just offer what you got :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear friends,

here you can see the humble beginnings of my latest project:

The exhibiton room is public and located on the 2nd floor (upstairs on the right side). At the moment, there are not many exhibits, but at the collecion grows, further rooms will be used for display cases...

The museum will show named artifact jewelry as well as legendary pieces looted from monsters...

There is a museum guide at the left wall with some information about the pieces...

If you gut old/cheap and/or newer/exclusive pieces you dont need anymore, please contact me, I will offer gold or other items for trade.

Thank you very much & best wishes!

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Ho
Dear friends,

here you can see the humble beginnings of my latest project:

The exhibiton room is public and located on the 2nd floor (upstairs on the right side). At the moment, there are not many exhibits, but at the collecion grows, further rooms will be used for display cases...

The museum will show named artifact jewelry as well as legendary pieces looted from monsters...

There is a museum guide at the left wall with some information about the pieces...

If you gut old/cheap and/or newer/exclusive pieces you dont need anymore, please contact me, I will offer gold or other items for trade.

Thank you very much & best wishes!
how do I find your place? I am willing to farm what I can :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
right in the middle of Save Haven, where I will install your new vendor later this day :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Did some Research - and now I got a match-plan ;-)

42/51 items in the exhibition!

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Always good to have a plan :p

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
List updated. If you find items on that list you would like to sell, please contact me.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think i have a bunch of old school jewelry like night eyes, invisiblity etc
I will search though all my stuff when I get a chance. Is there a tele to your spot?
and does it have a mailbox?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exhibition catalogue is now updated and the doors are no longer set to "anyone". Sorry for any inconvenience, if you tried to visit the museum. You can come in now, it is public. Both lower floors on the West Wing.

Note: I am not ready yet with decoration, so don´t judge too harsh ;)

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am a really bad museum curator! I forgot to set the museum guides to "anyone". Now, you can read the books :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello everybody: I Need those little statues which can be crafted. About 10-12 pieces. I am planning a gallery of significant museum contributors ;)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now the exhibits have a home worthy of their value...

I am presenting, the new museum building:

...I still need to write the museum guides and continue decoing.

And - of course - I am still searching many pieces :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now with a gallery of Distinguished Museum Donors in front of the museum:

You will find all 15 donors who donated exhibits for my jewelry museum in this gallery at the front and inside my museum:

Babydoll
Calaman
Igg A Pie
Talia
Pinkerton
Chargar
Sir AJ
Malloc
Fogsbane
Ru
Garth Grey
Pancho
Holden Caulfield
Leawyn II
Victim
Reuggan

Note: Other people have also donated for the museum, e.g. furniture and pillows, they will be mentioned in the museum catalogue. As new exhibits come in, the gallery will be expanded if there are new donors.

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a Demon Bridle Ring locked down on my porch, if you dont acquire Gu's, you can take a picture of mine and put the picture in your museum. :p
Thanks for the offer. Is really anybody selling one?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Isnt that the perfect place for almost everything? ;)