• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dr Alzheimer's Peerless Video-Tutorial

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all!

For some guildmates I recorded videos on how to gather keys for peerless bosses and related issues. I met so many players who never visited certain places or thought it would be too hard to get into the monsters' lairs.

Hence, I decided to record some videos showing an easy and mostly non-risky way to deal with the monsters. I know that there are many other, maybe better ways and I know that my equipment and template may look crappy - but remember I recorded them on Siege. No insurance, if I can make it there, every noob with a half decent suit can make it on Prodo-shards.

Here are the Videos:

ULTIMA ONLINE PEERLESS STRATEGY GUIDES - YouTube

Apologies for my bad English and some of the cuts, I had alot of other business to do.

But I am convinced it is easier to learn it this way than to read a text. I always searched stuff like that and spent too much time explaining it to fellow players. This is my humble way to offer some instructions. Not perfect, but a try.

More videos will follow - keys, quests, fights.

Thanks and best wishes!

Last edited:

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Wonderfully done with great detailed steps. These would good additions to the new wiki. At the least sticked to the resource section.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thank you so much for taking the time to help out less experienced players, my husband and I really wanted to try some of these! :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Good work! Please keep them coming!

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you, Sir! I am having a tough time with family business and my Job at the moment, but I am hoping to make more videos next year - so, soon ;)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
I hope everything settles for you soon, Doc. See you soon.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Love what you've done with the videos.

I do have one request, though.

A lot of persons that show back up from ML or earlier, or (amazingly) are totally new, on exploring SA, want to do the quest from Queen Zhah, that involves the Minions of Scelestus, not knowing just how insanely hard it is. Could you do a walk-through video of it when you have the time?

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I Hope so! But I am having my summer Break from UO ;-)

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Just wanted to say your English is excellent and you have a lovely voice! Really good job! :thumbsup:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since the videos are a bit older now, I have to adrd that doing the spawn in Cove as well as the boss Cora is now petty easily done with pets - thanks to the pet revamp! So, forget my out-dated strategy hints.

:)

Last edited:

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi folks!

I designed some new starting screens in order to make it easier to identify the content of the video.

Another thing: As the videos are a bit older now, some of my strategy hints (e.g. which template to use at Cora´s place) are outdated nowadays. I am sorry - I have no time for making new vids right now.

Have a good one!